• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagne387

Website
www.myspace.com
I think if enough fans in the US push for it, it's a possiblity.
However, if/when we get it,
it'll most likely be around Sep-Nov of this year IF we're lucky.

i have to agree if there is enough support and i believe there will be a release. although i think the release date will be some time early next year.

Cids Spear

For anyone wondering about this piece coming to America and/or Europe, I see a tiny chance based on these factors:

For U.S and/or Europe
1. I believe Disney has stated they have expressed interest for the KH franchise. We all know Disney loves to milk their franchises dry.
2. In the Time after KH I, I've been hearing of lots of remakes coming to America. There was Devil May Cry 3, and both Metal Gear 2 and 3. It may not be much, but hopes continue.
3. The American side sold more copies than in Japan. In fact, Kingdom Hearts II was the third best selling-game in America in 2006.

So in turn, Sqaure-Enix would be unwise not to take this oppertunity to make more money. It'll be good for them and us, their loyal consumers.

Br0k3n Riku

This is my speculation after watching the trailor, I haven't looked at anyone elses theories yet, so I'm sorry if people have already said these things

Well in the promo it shows Riku fighting Zexion, and Zexion appears to be using Soul Eater. But Zexion is also shown using a book, so I'm guessing he can mimic other peoples weapons, not sure how that's a spoiler though. Also from this promo vid it shows Sora fighting in different costumes, like a black santa suit for halloween town and his outfit from KHI, so I wonder what kinds of things you need to do to unlock them. And Sora is shown wandering around a place that looks like castle oblivion and fighting the Organization members from KH:CoM, except with KHII fighting, so it looks like they will be adding castle oblivion to the worlds. Then it looks like they are bringing back the mushrooms from KHI, at least the black ones. But the best part was when it had the english voiceover for one of the new scenes, which means, it's most likely going to be in america and europe.

Bella

Alright. Watch me totally restate something somebody has already said. Gawd I feel like such a noob. -_- Anyway, they ARE making these games for PS2, right? I mean, I was almost positive that they were. I don't want to have to go all out and buy a PS3 so I can play the game IF it comes out here in America.

Also, are they planning on dubbing the KH Re:Chain of Memories? Only because I think the Young Sora would sound weird with Haley's new and lower voice. [/ramble]

TepidShark

Awards
Alright. Watch me totally restate something somebody has already said. Gawd I feel like such a noob. -_- Anyway, they ARE making these games for PS2, right? I mean, I was almost positive that they were. I don't want to have to go all out and buy a PS3 so I can play the game IF it comes out here in America.

Also, are they planning on dubbing the KH Re:Chain of Memories? Only because I think the Young Sora would sound weird with Haley's new and lower voice. [/ramble]

Isn't the japanese Re:CoM Sora voice the same as the one from the japanese KH2? Because it sounded kinda deep to me.

Yea, 100th post.

Herax365

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have a pretty good theory on which Orginization member is at the end of the trailer w/ the knight. Nomura already said Xigbar plays an important role in KH. (I think I read that somehwere) Anyways, in KH2 if you read jimmny's journal on Xigbar the last sentence states "His modes and methods are unclear. Surely he has a greater goal in mind." That just seems to foreshadow something. Also Xigbar also says "Your not nearly as (forget what word he used) the other keybearers" or something like that. Also, the Org. member could be Marluxia because his original plan was to rule Org. XIII. Maybe part of his plan invlolved the knight and the scene we saw was a flashback. Who knows? Just some thought.

thebustoHe((

kh2 final mix+ is coming to america, i've checked many sites and all say it will be released around Fall of 07

but kh3 should not come out until 2008-2010

TepidShark

Awards
kh2 final mix+ is coming to america, i've checked many sites and all say it will be released around Fall of 07

Boy, I wish I could say that that is offical but sadly until Square Enix confirms it it is just a rumor. But the possibities of it coming to North America are looking pretty good, at least it seems more likely than other special editions in the past.

thebustoHe((

we will get it!! we sould've gotten kh final mix, we had like two extra bosses, and japan gets a whole f#(&!n crapload of features like new scenes and keyblades. we dont have really any extras this time so its only fair, just look at how good kh2 sold

Einon SAMA

Pillow Talk
Awards
Really. There is no reason whatsoever to not bring the game here. Nomura has even commented on the voices for the English CoM. While thats not confirmation, its most likely that it will. You guys shouldn't be worried one bit, me thinks.

Arashi

=D Yahh i can now fight Axel and all of the other Organization 13 plpz!!! I really hope the re:com is good. But then is the FM+ and re:com on two differents disk ?
BUT WHO CARES KH2 FM+ AND COM IS COMEING OUT SOON !!!!
*WOOTS*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back