• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masamune

Big Boss
not only r they making khII:fm but they will also have a khIII but it will be called something like keyblade wars or sumtin like that

Could you show me some proof on this??

Would mind not double posting

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I don't see *why* it should be named anything if you claim it is indeed KH3. KH and KH2 didn't have names, neither do the main FFs and DQs (I'm right here, right?).

Dark-Sora 50

Well, excluding Final Fantasy: Tactics and the FFXI: Chains of Promathia (which aren't REAL FFs in the normal sense of speaking), you are, indeed, correct. The question I'm asking is:
Why bring it out abroad from Japan when the original's been released already? Why not just release Final Mix as the main game? Saves a lot of hassle. We might have to wait longer, but it would mean a better game.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Because it gives them more money. Plus, it'd be difficult to include all this in time for the deadline.

.:Mega:.

Awards
@ the whole letter thing.

It basically talked about KH1 Final Mix. No 2, no II, just "Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix". It listed all the extras like the new heartless, Org fight, Cloud vs Sephi battle, etc, and said that there was no US release planned. -_- I guess Square of America is either keeping things secret or totally clueless.

~Mega

jenovasoldier

Banned
i dont know about this kh2 final mix, the one made for the first kingdom hearts was never released in the u.s. so wat makes you think that this one is liable for international release. another thing is many people played c.o.m and didnt like the fact that the game was based on cards being used in battle so wat if they make kh2 final mix and then we find out that we are playing with aces and jacks?

jenovasoldier

jenovasoldier

Banned
i dont know about this kh2 final mix, the one made for the first kingdom hearts was never released in the u.s. so wat makes you think that this one is liable for international release. another thing is many people played c.o.m and didnt like the fact that the game was based on cards being used in battle so wat if they make kh2 final mix and then we find out that we are playing with aces and jacks?

jenovasoldier

.:Mega:.

Awards
Thing is, the only reason why the first FM was kept to Japan was due to the US/Euro KH getting extra stuff. In this case, both versions were exactly the same, plus it would be profitable for an international relase. That, and the amount of extras is a LOT....

~Mega

D

Dexter

Kh Final Mix never came out b/c there was no need to, since the Euro, and the American gamers got basicalley the same thing in terms of extra's. While JP was pissed of at Nomura and demanded extra's, an thus they got final mix. Plus I think it wouldn't be very profitabale
if they released outside of Japan since there were'nt many extra's in final mix.

But now nobody got extra's so Nomura this way could make more profits an everyone would be happy! So I guess since nobody got extra's he releasing it everywhere (hopefully)

port royal 12

this is awsome i mean like my friend has showed me showed me like 10 trailers for like kh2fm and kh3 and it looks awsome ill ask him for the website and yea ill post on here

pssssssssssst ill tell u a secret do u know kadaj hes going to be one of the bosses in kh3

jono

Joe

Bronze Member
we should be hoping FM goes everywhere, otherwise the countries that don't get it will probably have extras in the next one (if there is one)

Axel VIII

OMG YESSS!!! More Axel Action for the PS2! Heh it looks like Axel is having a good old pewk over the fence in the first picture....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back