• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
It ain't coming to U.S., Europe, or Austalia. Good job Square. Give us the crappy versions of everything. Isn't it amazing how they went through so much trouble to give the U.S. a special edition of a below average game( Dirge of Cerberus).

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
It ain't coming to U.S., Europe, or Austalia. Good job Square. Give us the crappy versions of everything. Isn't it amazing how they went through so much trouble to give the U.S. a special edition of a below average game( Dirge of Cerberus).

How the hell do you know? Square loves money, and this is no longer just a final mix. It's a brand new game, that comes bundled with ANOTHER brand new game. It would be wise for them to sell it here to make money.

Besides at TGS Square refused to speak about whether it would be released in the U.S. or not, however it seems they would like to.

Puck

Re: Preview of KH:FM+

It's not coming to the U.S. Face it, guys, they gave us the crappy version of KH2 and thats that. They aren't going to give us gold. They only give us rusted silver.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

It's not coming to the U.S. Face it, guys, they gave us the crappy version of KH2 and thats that. They aren't going to give us gold. They only give us rusted silver.

Hey.

You that's right.

STFU.

Square didn't confirm anything. It wasn't even expected that they were gonna MAKE A FINAL MIX. Especially a CoM remake. They could make big bucks selling it here. So there's still hope.

Puck

^They refused to talk about it because they know how angry the fans are going to be when they say 'no'. I know, Square. They're going to wait until after FFXII is released in the U.S. If they say 'no' right now, it could affect their business in the U.S. because the U.S. Square fans will think they're being cheated.

So just watch, you will hear them say no when they're final U.S. PS2 title is released.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
They refused to talk about it because they know how angry the fans are going to be when they say 'no'.

No. They would have said it. Are you mad? Square loves keeping secrets. Why the hell do you think we don't know about Final Mix till now? He's probably been working on this since February.

So just watch, you will hear them say no when they're final U.S. PS2 title is released.

Don't make assumptions when you don't know what's going to happen. I never thought a KH2 final mix would release, nor a CoM remake. So this was big news, and perhaps it will release in the states. you don't know

Therefore I advise you be quiet. Even if it doesn't. I'll import it.

Puck

omg. Why didn't I see it before? I now know Square's game plan and it is brilliant beyond reason. Very clever. I know Sony had to put them up to it.

That's right, guys, I have yet another crazy theory. Ready?

Puck

^That's precisely what Square wants you to do if my new theory is correct.

simple_clean

^^thank you so much for posting this. it just made my day. i hope it comes stateside *goes off to learn japanese just in case*

Puck

Don't you see. Square is not going to release this in the U.S. because of one thing: the PS3. That's right.

I remember reading that the PS3 is going to be able to play imported games including PS2 imports. By not releasing Final Mix and CoM in the U.S, it's going to give gamers especially KH fans more of an incentive to buy the PS3 just so they can play Final Mix without having to take apart a game system. This is all a big corporate plan by Square who has good ties with Sony to get U.S. gamers to buy the PS3. By getting them to buy the PS3, not also are their import sales going to increase, but they would now have plenty of PS3 owners who will be able to buy their new PS3 games.

So there you have it. Final Mix and CoM is just the bait. The bait to get people to buy the PS3. Very clever plan if you ask me.

Last edited:

Donna da Ragione

Wow, KH2 FM AND COM put into the same package. I hope it's nothing more than $50. And that it comes to the US, I don't want to import @_@.

Shinjuku

Entrapment

So far looking at what I've heard I still haven't heard the one thing I want to hear is their going to be a fourth difficulty level for hardcore Kh fans. The Screens are okay atleast now they will give a better story about the Org. Instead of the crap they pushed to us in April.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back