• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
TBA or aka To Be Announced normally means it's coming out but when is unknown at currently while unreleased could mean they have no idea when and or if it's coming out. so basically Unreleased means no current release info yet and no knowledge of if it is going to come out. i believe that's what it means but it is still a guess ^^

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I doubt it happens again, that seems silly when the original occurrence isn't even known, so therefore no way it could happen again. It's an event in the past, possibly while being told in the future.

vinnieminnie

mayby this is a really stupid question but i still would like to know the awnser :)

is the remake of kh:com in 3d a whole new game or is it just a part of kh2:final mix?

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
It's been said that the COM remake will be for the PS2 and exist as itself. Which means you have to spend MORE money to own it instead of a game that came out in 2004 just coming with FM. Don'cha love it when Square milks you for every dime.

I know I sure do.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I doubt it happens again, that seems silly when the original occurrence isn't even known, so therefore no way it could happen again. It's an event in the past, possibly while being told in the future.

yes they'll probably flashback to it, like the Deep Dive event.

It's been said that the COM remake will be for the PS2 and exist as itself. Which means you have to spend MORE money to own it instead of a game that came out in 2004 just coming with FM. Don'cha love it when Square milks you for every dime.

I know I sure do.

Please Square

Milk me <3

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I know I sure do.

Yeah, but at least the prices are still normal for the PS2. They can milk because we can still buy the products. When the PS3 comes out, everything becomes abnormal. Imagine. If it were on the PS3, CoM would cost $90 plus tax and KH2:FM would cost $110 plus tax due to the extra features.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Unless it's like a cycle. It most certainly could happen again if it was. 3 knights back then, 3 key-bearers now, eh?

Marluxia Diablos

Have you guys scene the new screenshots? It looks like there is one showing the battle between Roxas and Xehanort's Heartless(Riku). You know, the one Riku's supposed to win? Wouldn't it be cool if we could play as 2 Keblade Roxas again? At least in the one that Riku loses. But playing as Riku in that form would be cool too...

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
And three exact Keyblades. That's a poor theory.

Theory? Who's making theories? None of us, since theories need proof, something we don't have yet. It's pure, unbridled, unadultered speculation.

And your sentences kinda contradict each other.

iholdthekeys

wow, itz been awhile since i've been in these forums, lol. so... my main question is... if there will be a kh2:final mix... and they're using english dubb voices... why not just make an american version for crying out loud and stick english subtitles too. i don't wanna open up my main menu in the game and try to figure out what ability is what. also, chain of memories game... is that coming out with english dubb and subtitles 2??? or is it the same thing as fm, english dub, jap. subtitles.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
CoM 3D will most likely beuing released everywhere. It's Final Mix that is up in the air. But after all Square has done to the U.S, Europe, and Australia, Final Mix should be a worldwide release.

Whispered.Hope

Seriously...Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix should be a worldwide release. There wasn't anything extra in ours, which prompted Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix, for them to make a Final Mix of Kingdom Hearts II.

Looking at the new screenshots, it looks like the scenes from the manga, which weren't in the game, are being added into Final Mix. Specifically the scenes that deal with Namine, Riku, and Axel, as well as other XIII Order scenes. I so wanna see those T___T

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
TGS KH2:FM Page

Okies sooo... not much KH2:FM stuff... YET. But, we do get quality pictures from the CoM remake for being good little boys and girls... -bricked-

See for yourself!

Eeee! Sora's walking through a door and there's a Akuseruuuuu that looks so much better than in V-Jumpppp~ 83

Just thought I'd let ya know :D; So, yeah. Nothing new buuuut... keep an eye on the page!

Note: The CoM Remake is known as "KH Re: Chain of Memories"~ ...Huh. Funky yet kewl name. 8O Annnnd I'm gonna try my luck at translating the page. But, someone'll probably already beat me to it by the time I get it done. D:

-rubs hands together- Time for some practice!

Zaraki

Re: TGS KH2:FM Page

hmmm the chain of meomories screenshots look like psp graphics...hopefully it wont be on it that would be retarted.but good find hopefully we'll get more info at the tgs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back