• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
But see, people make these odd connections by ANYTHING that appears on screen during the time. Then they come here and unload it, without ANY substantiating proof besides "well, there was Organization XIII. I think these guys are Chasers who chase after the Keyblades". Which is an INCREDIBLY horrible plot device and makes NO SENSE whatsoever.

Chasers at this point could very well be anything. Or even slang term for a new baddie, which seems more likely in my mind. But there's no PROOF, not even a slick of evidence but a name during the Secret Ending.

The Knights should be just THAT. Nomura even gave them the term Knights. Calling them heroes. 'Chasers' does NOT sound heroic. It sounds like a group of gay guys. To me anyway... Like a gay band or something.

I do hate though people using the Chaser term as a REAL title for the Knights. It gets on my damn nerves. Because where the HELL does it even come from?! It's a FREAKING word on screen! Asses.

The souls theory has been around since Kingdom Hearts II, rehashed and repackaged for the Chasers. See how pathetic people are? Can't even be innovative. They were calling them Souless for a while. That was pathetic, calling the Nobodies that. LOL.

But, to end, Chasers ARE NOT The Knights. Learn it, live with it. And do grow up kiddies.

belleaurora

Re: Will Final Mix 2 come to USA?!?!

I'll start praying for Final Mix as soon as I get my original copy of KH2 from EB Games, next week. Poor Australia having to wait so long, but it's awesome knowing the game is coming as well as a possible final mix. I"d be over the moon if our kh2 had some bonuese, hehe. All the best with Final Mix

Reagan Rayden

Exploding Man
Awards
Re: Final Mix Buy or not Buy!?

I hope they make this version of KH2 harder. The difficulty level of KH2 wasn't that great. It was a pretty easy game.

If my PS2 actually still works when KH2:FM comes out I'll definitly buy it. The new secret movie is enough for me to want to buy it.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Re: Exactly When Will KHII Final Mix Come Out???

KH1 Final Mix released the day KH1 had an international release...(Europe,Australia...)

Mickey Killer

Re: Final Mix Buy or not Buy!?

I hope they make this version of KH2 harder. The difficulty level of KH2 wasn't that great. It was a pretty easy game.

If my PS2 actually still works when KH2:FM comes out I'll definitly buy it. The new secret movie is enough for me to want to buy it.

Pretty easy?

OMG Dude You Have To Be Crazy Not To Buy This Game If You Dont I Will Slap You Untill The Sun Burns Out OMG You Have To BUY IT BUY IT BUY IT!.

:lol: You're funny.

Again, I stand by what I say. And I hope it's certainly more than just new ending and added mushrooms. I say that KHFM needs to be released first before giving us this one, if at all.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
The PS3 is due November 17 in the states and Japan. I seriously doubt it'll be out by then. Unless they've been working on it for a while. Either way, it will be for PS2 one way or the other.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Also factor in, that the Secret Video takes place in the past

Says who? I realize he said it was in the past, but if you look at the Ultimania interview they asked Nomura if it took place in the past and future. He replied "hmm...for now let's say both." or something like that.
Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Oh and ID is right, DON'T CALL THEM CHASERS DAMN IT.

No one confirmed the knight's names as chasers, so STFU.

Last edited:

Maiku

To Be Anounced (TBA). There is no confirmation on the release date as of yet, but do not worry, more details should arise during the TGS (tokyo game show).

Little_Red

betch.

So when is the TGS? Like December, right? Or october? or whenever...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back