• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Manhattan

Right Click, Save As
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

*gets ten defilibroulater shots to the heart* HALLELUIGH! THANK YOU GOD, THANK YOU JESUS,THANK YOU MOTHER MARY,THANK YOU TOM CRUISE! OMFG, kh2 is back back,with new things,kh2 is back back,with new things. too many things to quote. I think im going to have a heart attack.*screams*SE KNIGHT UNMASKED! oh gawd i am going to have a heart attack, and i might need a new pair of pants(sorry). I will sell my blood and organs until i can afford the game at least three times.Once to play,Twice to lend a copy to my friends,thrice to have one to cuddle with at knight.

BlaZinbritt11588

KH:Final Mix was also in English. It's English with Japanese Subtitled. The Japanese appreciate English Voiceovers, especially for a game like this.

awww.dang. you ruined my high spirit.

i hopethis game comes out in the US!! its not fair!! the game has too much important info for us to be left out!!!:cursing:

<Roxas>

The Silent warrior

I wonder if you face a secret boss like you did in the last Final Mix?

Xiao

serious at least all of the time
Awards

Let me get this straight...it IS going to be released in America, right?

Edit: BTW 1000 posts hella yes =]

Xiao

Awards

what is happening?? Is it just me or is kh2 is coming to American this time want to make sure???

I'm not sure what you are asking...=\

Xiao

Awards

KH2 FInal Mix has already been confirmed and there wont be a sequal to Chain of memoeries its gonna be part of KH2:FM.

Yes, but is it confirmed for Japan AND America?

Islandgirl190

this is so totally awesome man, i can't believe it.and one for the DS too? they're on a roll:thumbsup:

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards

Aww, man... WHY?! WHY DID THERE HAVE TO BE A KH2 FINAL MIX?! WHY, WHY, WHY?! They're adding more things than US like a KH:COM Organization Battle, and mushroom Heartless, Zexion's Weapon!!! *Cries and Cries*...

There should be no reason for a KH2 Final Mix, because US and Japan got the same equel things. They should'nt have done this! They won't make it on US!!!

*Forgets about it*

You know, I always thought that if KH: COM was in PS2, it would be in the same battle system in Final Fantasy, but with cards.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words

Aww, man... WHY?! WHY DID THERE HAVE TO BE A KH2 FINAL MIX?! WHY, WHY, WHY?! They're adding more things than US like a KH:COM Organization Battle, and mushroom Heartless, Zexion's Weapon!!! *Cries and Cries*...

There should be no reason for a KH2 Final Mix, because US and Japan got the same equel things. They should'nt have done this! They won't make it on US!!!

*Forgets about it*

You know, I always thought that if KH: COM was in PS2, it would be in the same battle system in Final Fantasy, but with cards.

Well the way they're doing the Final Mix version is how they should have done the original. You know keeping the mushrooms, and putting in the 3D org battles. That's how it should have been. And who says that it'll only be released in Japan. If Nomura knows any better he'll have it released in US, Japan, Europe, and Australia. It should be released in all the basic regions.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com

Ok so im excited and kinda bumbed but hopefull there is more info sometime...soon hehe.
i just hope that everything that ive heard comes to the US. FINGERS [GIANT FINGERS] Crossed...[i dont have giant fingers] >.>

tidusffxwakka

when will we hear about more details anyway anyone know'?>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back