• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

Xaldin said:
Here are some rumorable information from reliable source sites.

A. That was not the only scan in which KH2FM, there's been another scanned that contained information of the extra content -still looking for that scan myself- however it did bring up a list of a summary of what that Magazine said

1. There will be a Roxas battle.

2. There will be an Extra boss, a Disney extra boss. (So no don't think it's a knight battle)

3. Use the power of Trinity Reveal. (KH1 Trinity reveal coming back? Or something new?)

4. New addition towards the map. (No clue on this one folks)

5. Chat about the english audio put into the game (No suprise on this one)

6. Changes about Yuripa

7. You can keep your entire party members during Summons and Co-operation moves. (Questionable translation)

8. You will be able to see the full fight scene between the two males at the skyscraper event. (I'm guessing Roxas and Riku)

9. There's a speical suprise involving Namine.

Sweet info! T_T T-T
!!!!!!!!!!!Sora Vs Roxas, playable yay!!!!!
but i wamt Final Mix to have some more info about the knights and Chasers and The keyblade.

kthundercat

Considering how the gaming market is rapidly crashing in Japan, I think there's a good chance that they will release it here as well. Especially if the lawsuit goes through and they end up having to cough up all that money.

Side note, how can you blame Squeenix for wanting to make money; THEY ARE A COMPANY AND NEED MONEY TO CONTINUE BEING A COMPANY! ! ! If you don't like their games, THEN DON'T BUY THEM AND STOP COMPLAINING! ! !

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards

Considering how the gaming market is rapidly crashing in Japan, I think there's a good chance that they will release it here as well. Especially if the lawsuit goes through and they end up having to cough up all that money.

Side note, how can you blame Squeenix for wanting to make money; THEY ARE A COMPANY AND NEED MONEY TO CONTINUE BEING A COMPANY! ! ! If you don't like their games, THEN DON'T BUY THEM AND STOP COMPLAINING! ! !

i agree with you all the way on that.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com

This news is simply amazing!!! I can't wait to hear whether or not it's going to be worldwide!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOT, KINGDOM HEARTS IS BACK Y'ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Snowolf

Well, kids, this is the news we've all been waiting for since Sora, Kairi, and Riku found that letter.

Kingdom Hearts II : Final Mix has been (almost officially) confirmed. Scans from V-Jump magazine surfaced showing the first armored knight from the secret movie Sunset Horizons *UNMASKED!* This hints at a very possible new secret movie at the end of Final Mix.

Final Mix will most likely follow in the same vein as the original KH:FM, having the English voices/dubbing but all text and subtitles in the original Japanese.

Interpretations from old interviews suggest the possibility of Mushroom Heartless, Zexion's weapon finally being revealed, possibly the contents of Mickey's letter, and (possibly) *CHAIN OF MEMORIES ORGANIZATION BATTLES* done in full 3d.

Yes, indeed, there is hinting of a possible Chain of Memories remix, done in full 3d rendering graphics, as being a part of Final Mix's new features.

For more information and screenshots, until KHInsider gets the info up, please visit KHUltimania at www.kh2.co.uk

Feel free to discuss these new developments in this thread!

Wow!! im sooooooo excited. i would love it all to be in 3d (and even better on a PS2)...im so gonna get those Final Mixes! (i need the first one too).

Unmasked? *gasp*..ooh, im gonnna have dreams about this too in skool...

Lilly

Website
www.kittymimiko.multiply.com

Nice...A Final Mix and then it only sell in Japan >.< I hope they do sell in US and Europe!! Cause not I stop get my hope up and look better forward on other game. Sorry guys but I felt really tried of this!

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com

Nice...A Final Mix and then it only sell in Japan >.< I hope they do sell in US and Europe!! Cause not I stop get my hope up and look better forward on other game. Sorry guys but I felt really tried of this!

Is she speaking English? Because I didn't get that...

tidusffxwakka

she says shes tired of waiting us pal gamers dont have kh2 yet alone a kh2 fm and we have only a release date of 29 and the knowledge of the game bein 50hz optimized. we want extras! for the 6 month wait

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

^ I know and where does it say for a Roxas, Naminé fight? I never read that before. Anyway us Europeans are sick to death of waiting for any S-E games now. First KH2, next will probably be the FM!

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com

Strangely enough, I'm less excited about the actual game (though the CoM Organisation battles do sound verrry interesting...) and more excited about the revelation of our mysterious mr Shattermask in the secret ending. (talk of nickname found here:http://cloaky.livejournal.com/4390.html#cutid1 about halfway down the page.) He looks awfully like Sora, and yet Nomura has said that none of the Knights are him...

tidusffxwakka

i dont know much about kh2 cos im in europe but the whole namine thing intriques me she was a good edition for kh com except the whole wanna replace kairi thing and theirs now something about her not solved in kh2

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

For the knight he looks like Sora a lot but the main things is that his hair colour is different and his eyes are more bluish. Maybe he is part of Sora or a counterpart of Sora. Or maybe Sora's soul as it is now in the past or something. Like a past life. Anyway before I get excited I would like KH2 to be released first in Europe and Australia. They actually better release FM, if they decide to make one, in Europe since we always have to wait the longest, and by the looks of it the fans for S-E are going down in Europe.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com

yeah And well for the 1,000nth time, the knights are not Sora, Kairi and Riku! maaybeancestors? 0.o and again Soras mom and dad have never been heard of since the first dame....u think she wouldn have thought of something like "omg hes missing" afater maybe 2 years...

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

lol we know that the knights aren't Sora, Riku and Kairi. Well I know that anyway and I am still awaiting KH2 XD! We still need to find out the faces of the other knights before we properly speculate on who they are and what relation they have to Sora

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com

yeah thats true, cant wait xD yay E3 trailer, then kh2 final mix will come out in like 3 years, and then a year before namura starts kh3 and 4 years (give or take a few) before completion and release. Estimated Time: 6 Years

xD

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com

yeah thats true, cant wait xD yay E3 trailer, then kh2 final mix will come out in like 3 years, and then a year before namura starts kh3 and 4 years (give or take a few) before completion and release. Estimated Time: 6 Years

xD

Now that's depressing......

getblazedordie

GOD LISTENS TO US!!! YES!!! oh my freakin goodness!!!! never thought id see this surprise on such a gloomy day! Finally speculations shall be born again and hope will rise. must.. contain... yourself.... ahhh SCREW IT!!! ima go party cause FINAL MIX 2!!!!! oh yeaaaaaaa!(hope it comes to USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back