• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

Lol.

Just watch. This will be another Sony scam. Near the end of production they will realize they can't fit everything on 1 DVD....they think 2 DVDs will be a hassle...so they move it to the PS3 console with blu-ray and up the graphics.

You all will have to pay $600 to play KH2 Final Mix

lolololol.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com

I must say, I ussually would not get my PS2 modded, but I will have to if SE doesn't realize the $$$ they can make by releasing this in the United States.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards

Here are some rumorable information from reliable source sites.

A. That was not the only scan in which KH2FM, there's been another scanned that contained information of the extra content -still looking for that scan myself- however it did bring up a list of a summary of what that Magazine said

1. There will be a Roxas battle.

2. There will be an Extra boss, a Disney extra boss. (So no don't think it's a knight battle)

3. Use the power of Trinity Reveal. (KH1 Trinity reveal coming back? Or something new?)

4. New addition towards the map. (No clue on this one folks)

5. Chat about the english audio put into the game (No suprise on this one)

6. Changes about Yuripa

7. You can keep your entire party members during Summons and Co-operation moves. (Questionable translation)

8. You will be able to see the full fight scene between the two males at the skyscraper event. (I'm guessing Roxas and Riku)

9. There's a speical suprise involving Namine.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

They're finally fixing all the crap they messed up in KH2

Zexion's weapon? Fixed
Battle with Roxas? Fixed
WTF with Namine? Fixed
More bosses? Fixed
Trinities coming back? Fixed
CoM replay elements? Fixed
CoM org battles? Fixed
Changing the uselessness that was YuRiPa? Fixed
Seeing the full battle with Roxas and Riku? Fixed
More info on the Secret Movie? Fixed
Mushroom Heartless missing? Fixed
Mickey's Letter Contents? Fixed

They FINALLY fixed KH2. Thank God.

KingdomSealer

thanks xaldin!! holy crap im freaking out. now i can be happy once again. cant wait for FM or COM whatever it is but omg YAY!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

Hahah. Yeah, they fixed KH2 and yet they won't bring the true version over seas. Square is a bunch of idiots. And by the way, their other games still sell more than some other good games( ICO for example. Radiata sold more than ICO. Didn't it sell more than DMC3?).

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words

More KH goodness to look forward to. Yay!

As to the map alterations. My theory would be that they add symbols for enemies or allies in relation to the key symbol (Sora) on that little map. Hopefully this doesn't happen during the 1000 Heartless battle. :p

Puck

I'm not coming to this thread. It's making me mad. Ladies and gentlemen, Square has screwed the U.S. once again.

I am now afraid of FFXII. Square wouldn't have given the U.S. a collector's edition of a game unless there's something wrong with it.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards

I'm not coming to this thread. It's making me mad. Ladies and gentlemen, Square has screwed the U.S. once again.

Who confirmed we wouldn't get it? Maybe Square learned their lesson. The whole reason Final Mix 1 was released was because they got a version less decent than ours, so Nomura gave the Japanese Final Mix.

This time, he's making the Final Mix because he wanted to add a lot to the game, not to make up for the Japanese, so there's still the huge possibility we will get a version as well. Plus, Japan and U.S. get almost identical KH2 versions.

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com

If this does come out I would be happy. They said that it will have English Dub voices meaning it could be release in NA and Europe correct? And for the CoM being 3D rendered, that's awesome!

Puck

It would be great if they released KH2 Final mix as the KH2 Greatest hits( Capcom did the same thing with the DMC3 Special Edition).

This is my last post here. However, I will say this. Someone write this down. If I hear Square announce that the KH2 Final mix is going to be released in the U.S, I will never again post another strange theory thread.

belleaurora

I'm yet to even have Kingdom Hearts 2, let alone a final mix being made. I hope the Final Mix does come out in the US, Europe and Australia for I would definately get it. Hopefully it comes with some really good bonuses. I'd be really happy though if that content was added to the eUropean version considering we had to wait so long for KH2. Anyways, any new KH development is a good one!

heartofdreams

Where are you now?...I can't see your face anymore

Nomura has to bring it out everywhere or we'll all be storming up to where he lives with torches haha

eeee i wonder if they'll be extra added scenes in the game like with the last final mix. and eeeeee i can't wait to see the secret movie woo XD

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

I would like Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix to be released world wide. But I can atually picture Square Enix doing something like this. It would not be the first time. Although I still think a world wide release is likely. If it only gets released in Japan, I won't worry about it. I would not even pay for it then. If Sqaure Enix does not want us to have it, then just don't buy it. It is Sqaure Enix's lost. They are the ones that will loose money. Not everybody will go through the process to import it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back