• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

I

The Show Must Go On
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

like i said before in the other thread
THIS MIGHT BE WAT XIGBAR WAS TALKING ABOUT if the game was in the past, lol, and it probubly is. so, i think kh3 will mention xigbar in it (it better).

eh? i dun get it. what was xigbar talking about?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

This news makes me happy. But it also makes me mad. Why? Because I now know what Square has done and the realization of what they did is not pleasant. Which means it could be time for one of my contraversial threads.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

Great, now I just gotta wait till YouTube gets all the scenes for I don't have to buy the game and a mod chip for my Ps2.

Thanks a lot Nomura -_-;

heartofRiku

This is awesome news. I can't wait to find out more, which will probably be revealed at the TGS.

Puck

It's good but bad news. I know what Square has done. Who's ready for my contraversial thread?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

KSS, KH2 Final Mix is not confirmed to be a japan release only, save your ranting for when we have more information

Morning Twilight

Ok. We all know there is going to be one now. But now we need to think of what this means. Nomura is obviously doing this for a reason. What is it? Is it to make up for the bad opinions of the story line we've been hearing about? Or is is because of the obvious success of KH2?

And the Knight? Nomura said they are NOT Sora, Riku, Kairi, or King Mickey. But could he be Sora's father. It obvously looks like Sora but Nomura did say (i beleive) that this is in the past, but he never said how far. We've atleast heard Sora's mom's voice, but we know nothing of his father, and Nemora is obviously adding more of Sora's home with each game.

And I do beleive now we can assume that the knights are good, not evil simply because of the way they look. Good creaters know how to say a lot with something as simple as looks. And we can easily say that the enemy is very powerful because he is taking on 3 Knights and 6 keyblades and he broke the armor.

It's good but bad news. I know what Square has done. Who's ready for my contraversial thread?

I kind of beleive it may be too. Because think of it this way: What if Nomura thinks he needs to do this to keep the story of Kingdom Hearts going? Obviously we all want it to very badly, don't get me wrong. But this game is not as successfull as Final Fantasy, I mean everyone has played a Final Fantasy game and I have friends who really don't want to play KH nor will it go as long I hope.

Last edited by a moderator:

The King

Token Black Guy
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com

Idc who that guy is
idc who the other 2 r
only thing i kno is i want the game
and i will be forced 2 kill n e one who
stands in my way....

But it would be nice 2 find out who they are =)

So Square is working on.. FFXIII, Vs FFXIII, Agito FFXII and something.. Fabula Nova... And.. Kingdom Hearts? Well this is gonna be a busy year..

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

Ok. We all know there is going to be one now. But now we need to think of what this means. Nemora is obviously doing this for a reason. What is it? Is it to make up for the bad opinions of the story line we've been hearing about? Or is is because of the obvious success of KH2?

And the Knight? Nemora said they are NOT Sora, Riku, Kairi, or King Mickey. But could he be Sora's father. It obvously looks like Sora but Nemora did say (i beleive) that this is in the past, but he never said how far. We've atleast heard Sora's mom's voice, but we know nothing of his father, and Nemora is obviously adding more of Sora's home with each game.

And I do beleive now we can assume that the knights are good, not evil simply because of the way they look. Good creaters know how to say a lot with something as simple as looks. And we can easily say that the enemy is very powerful because he is taking on 3 Knights and 6 keyblades and he broke the armor.

Since when did we heard Sora's mother at you spelled Nomura wrong

Puck

what is your contraversy theory?

It's so simple that I can't believe I didn't forsee this sooner. Here we go:

Square released a disappointing version of DoC in Japan. Japan was unhappy with this. In the U.S, Square releases KH2. Not every one was pleased with the version of KH2.

So to make up for the disappointment of DoC in Japan, Square gives Japan KH2 Final Mix. And to make up to those in the U.S. were disappointed in KH2, Square gives the U.S. the DoC Special Edition.

See it's all very clear and simple.

Puck

^If you're talking about DoC. The version is the one the U.S. got. That's the special edition. The DoC that the U.S got is the special edition, which has tweaks that are not in Japan.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards

^If you're talking about DoC. The version is the one the U.S. got. That's the special edition. The DoC that the U.S got is the special edition, which has tweaks that are not in Japan.

For some reason I highly doubt what you said. English dub for a reason...

This one looks like it's going to have alot more, I have a feeling it will be for the U.S.

.:Mega:.

Awards

I agree with Laughing Man. I mean, Japan and US got the same versions of the game, pretty much, so maybe we WILL get KH2 final mix. And from the looks of it, this is gonna be FAR bigger than KH1: FM was. I can't wait! =D

~Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back