• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

I liked the card battle system; the Castle Oblivion/Tournament sounds cool. But would it replace the Colliseum/Underworld Tournaments, or would it be adjacent to them?

I hope they replace them cause The Colliseum is getting real boring now

I'm thinking Zexion's VA should be someone who 'errrrs' alot in an angry mood. Because that kinda fits him.. I'm guessing like a raspy voice or a calm voice. Like Cloud.

I

The Show Must Go On

i just have to tell my dad to buy it for me. no big deal

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

I liked the card battle system; the Castle Oblivion/Tournament sounds cool. But would it replace the Colliseum/Underworld Tournaments, or would it be adjacent to them?

I'd say it would be Adjacent. My Castle Oblivion idea isn't there to replace the Coliseum, because that's there to fight Heartless and current Bosses. The Castle Oblivion tournemant idea is to play against COM (or possibly all Organization member) Bosses in Full 3D, and to test your ability to fight Boss after Boss after Boss, which is more of an extreme test compared to 10 Heartless/Nobody a round and 1 Boss

it the COM game that annoying or something? >_> i never played it before

The only annoying is that you can't escape from the heartless when you want to. (most of the times you can but if you're on a ladder, you're bound to get into a battle. And the thing that's more annoying is the Dark Riku fight.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

You know what guys. I don't know about all of you, but if this KH2 Final Mix doesn't come out in the U.S, I'm going to be really mad at Square and might even boycott them. They put a lame effort into releasing this game in the U.S with no extras and finally there's a special edition and we probably won't even get it.

Square better and I mean, better bring this Final Mix to the U.S.

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar

You know what guys. I don't know about all of you, but if this KH2 Final Mix doesn't come out in the U.S, I'm going to be really mad at Square and might even boycott them. They put a lame effort into releasing this game in the U.S with no extras and finally there's a special edition and we probably won't even get it.

They're probably laffing at you

Nomura: DAH WELL. BETTER BRUSH UP ON YOUR JAPANESE LOLOLOL.

I

The Show Must Go On

hear hear! its not fair that japan got the only releases of kh final mix! the us deserves to get kh2 final mix

The Japanese punish us because we bombed them... Naw just kidding.
I really like the Final Mix logo though. Alot better than the first.

W

wing-area

It's probably another counterpart of Sora

Roxas = nobody (body+soul)
Sora = whole (body+soul+heart)
Knight = Sora's body+heart?

Nooooo
The knight can't just be Sora without a soul.

If you remember fro mthe Secret Ansem Reports it was even stated in one that the other form is death. No soul = death.

And I doubt that pretty boy is a zombie x.x;

I

The Show Must Go On

Nooooo
The knight can't just be Sora without a soul.

If you remember fro mthe Secret Ansem Reports it was even stated in one that the other form is death. No soul = death.

And I doubt that pretty boy is a zombie x.x;

you never know. the hot guy thing might be an imprint of sora's soul, from when he lost his heart.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I just don't see why they put so much effort into giving us a special edition of a below average game, DoC, and won't give us a special edition of a game that would clearly make them even more millions over here. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Bumja

Yippee Ki Yay, mofo
Website
www.myspace.com

like i said before in the other thread
THIS MIGHT BE WAT XIGBAR WAS TALKING ABOUT if the game was in the past, lol, and it probubly is. so, i think kh3 will mention xigbar in it (it better).

I really hope that the remake of CoM will be alot better than the orginial and a better logo. Plus better gameplay. ( I liked the gameplay but it could do with a bit of special abilities. )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back