• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

kingdomhearts3-keyblades2.JPG

kingdomhearts3-soldier3.JPG

So comparing that Knight, to the other knight.. It's 100% the first knight.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

Anyway, I got a really cool idea from someone at KHU:

What if in KH2, you could take the Twilight Town Train (Which goes to Yen Sid's place in KH2, which was in some kind of fantasy realm or something) and take a trip to Castle Oblivion (If you look at it, Yen Sid's place and Castle Oblivion have a lot of similarities, which leads me to beleive they are near each other) and since we all know that Castle Oblivion is the place of Memories and Finding/Revisiting your Memories, when you go into Castle Oblivion you can travel up the various floors and every Floor allows you to access a memory of a Boss you previously fought, so you go to Castle Oblivion and in there you can fight all the COM Bosses in a full 3D battle

Just thought it sounded cool =\

Thats actually a good idea, more fun boss battles

Now clearing that up.. I'm guessing that next month we'll see more pictures and maybe the other knight's faces too. By the way I just noticed the knights vairy(sp?) in sizes, lol.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator

What if in KH2, you could take the Twilight Town Train (Which goes to Yen Sid's place in KH2, which was in some kind of fantasy realm or something) and take a trip to Castle Oblivion (If you look at it, Yen Sid's place and Castle Oblivion have a lot of similarities, which leads me to beleive they are near each other) and since we all know that Castle Oblivion is the place of Memories and Finding/Revisiting your Memories, when you go into Castle Oblivion you can travel up the various floors and every Floor allows you to access a memory of a Boss you previously fought, so you go to Castle Oblivion and in there you can fight all the COM Bosses in a full 3D battle

Adding on to my idea, since I'm just excited about the concept of playing COM in full 3D (I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the Card system and found it an exciting challenge), perhaps the visit to Castle Oblivion could be a Tournemant type-thing where you ascend all 12 floors in a row, each floor fighting an old Boss, and if you defeated all of them and reached the 12th floor without dying, you would receive some kind of prize or cool new weapon

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com

This is personally a huge deal for me. It felt weird not having a KH game to look forward to, since March 28th rolled around. Now the excitement's kicked back up again.

-squee-

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

Adding on to my idea, since I'm just excited about the concept of playing COM in full 3D (I'm one of the few people who enjoyed the Card system and found it an exciting challenge), perhaps the visit to Castle Oblivion could be a Tournemant type-thing where you ascend all 12 floors in a row, each floor fighting an old Boss, and if you defeated all of them and reached the 12th floor without dying, you would receive some kind of prize or cool new weapon

Yeah I was thinkin that too, maybe it could replace Hercules world in kh3 lol :drool:

Anyway.. I really hope the remake of CoM is more than just 3d. I hope for voices ( I think there is ) and more Axel.

I

The Show Must Go On

they might show the faces, but then again, unti lt he secret video is shown (if there is to be one) nobody knows.

edit:// *goes insane at the thought of more axel voiced over by quinton flynn* are you trying to give me an anxiety attack? gosh ppl *obsessed with QF*

Bossing

Website
gintara.deviantart.com

O__O

Yes!!! But if there was a final mix...but why in english voices...?=_='

Anyway...hmmm...i wonder what hit that knight dude that it caused the break his helmet...well a part...I don't think it was a keyblade...

well...I'm excited. Eh heh.

That dude looks like he's holding a keyblade or a sword.
Adding to the previous sentence, I like swords.

I wonder if that guy is related to Zexion in some way.. Well the hair color isn't related obviously. Well this will make more sense when we get a better quality picture. EVERYONE REMEMBER THE MOMENT WHEN YOU SAW THIS PIC! Then when you get KH3, remember it back and it will feel good.

Wolffia

I liked the card battle system; the Castle Oblivion/Tournament sounds cool. But would it replace the Colliseum/Underworld Tournaments, or would it be adjacent to them?

Fighting Xehanort's Heartless in Dark Mode with Riku is gonna rock so much that.. Well I might as well get shoot myself if I almost faint.

I

The Show Must Go On

I liked the card battle system; the Castle Oblivion/Tournament sounds cool. But would it replace the Colliseum/Underworld Tournaments, or would it be adjacent to them?

prolly be adjacent, or simply be a tornment itself in the colliseum, with the setting being C.O. like

wait! i refuse to kill my axel dearest! no!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back