• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaraki

Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

Hey mabye they'll have those deleted cut scenes in it! like the one where one member from the org summons 4 more people at hollow bastion castle! those 5 people could be larxene, marluxia, vexen zexion, and lexaeus that would be awsome!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

I don't think it's coming to the U.S. This is just to make up for the crappy version of DoC that Japan got. This game is probably NOT coming to the U.S.

The special edition game we got was DoC. They barely gave us anything in the U.S. KH2( they removed Sora's letter, the Hydra's green blood, the realistic look of the Port Royal guns, and altered Xigbar's blasters). So looking at all that, they would never give us a final mix. I know Square, it's what they do.

I'll be shocked beyond belief if Nomura or Square says KH2 Final Mix will come out in the U.S. In fact, if they announce that KH2 Final mix comes out in the U.S. I vow I will never make another crazy theory thread ever again. I'm serious.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

So Square is working on.. FFXIII, Vs FFXIII, Agito FFXII and something.. Fabula Nova... And.. Kingdom Hearts? Well this is gonna be a busy year..

Yea its not like there working anything else. I mean DQ blah if its not FF or KH who cares.. They have other projects you knew not jsut FFXIII and KH.

I hope isnt as bad as KH2 and I hope there other games don't get left behind..
I mean its sad when most ppl just want KH this and that and FF this and that..:___: Its like who cares for the other games..

Blah Nomura is ruining Square I think..XD

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

One Question cause I'm lazy. Is everyone getting this game, like in the US, Europe,etc? Or are we still in the dark about where it will be released?

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

One Question cause I'm lazy. Is everyone getting this game, like in the US, Europe,etc? Or are we still in the dark about where it will be released?

No just Japan.. form the start they said if they was to do a final mix because they hade to edit stuff in the U.S version to get it a E rating they wont be a Final Mix for the U.S

Puck

^Supereclipse, the other games are getting attention too. You just got to look( Valkrie Profile 2, Sylpheed. However I doubt that Sylpheed will come to America). What you got to realize is, any game Square makes will always get hype from Square fans.

But this is the KH forum so of course KH is going to get the most hype.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards

No just Japan.. form the start they said if they was to do a final mix because they hade to edit stuff in the U.S version to get it a E rating they wont be a Final Mix for the U.S

So this will be another reason for me to kill Nomura..right? lol eihter way I anit buying it.

^Dude, the other games are getting attention too. You just got to look( Valkrie Profile 2, Sylpheed). What you got to realize is, any game Square makes will always get hype from Square fans.
LOL WHAT? I find that to be a bit untrue.

Deinstar

Gunblade Master

i hope this time around, they'll take final mix to the U.S. that's what im hoping for:)

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

^Dude, the other games are getting attention too. You just got to look( Valkrie Profile 2, Sylpheed). What you got to realize is, any game Square makes will always get hype from Square fans.

But this is the KH forum so of course KH is going to get the most hype.

No no no.. Sylpheed? hahaha. Its getting attention? in Japan yes, but in the US nope. Not by the Square fans anyway. If you read other forums ppl bash it says it looks like crap etc.. Even my first post I posted about someone said it looked like crap.. Even tho at the time it wasnt getting much info.. But it was crap because it was on the 360..

How about the Valkrie the remake? What got more attention? DoC or Valkire.

Oh how many topics was there on DoC alone just on this forum? and how many of Valkure XD.. No They do push KH and FF more in the U.S because they don't think there others will sell..

Its sad there others games get let in the dust in the U.S

this will be another reason for me to kill Nomura..right? lol eihter way I anit buying it.
YAY!!

.:Mega:.

Awards

I find that hard to believe. If anything, Japan got more than us, so we probably WILL get it, or at least one can hope. -shrug-

Puck

^We aren't getting nothing. We got the DoC special edition, which was Square's supposed way of making up for some of the disappointment in KH2.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

I find that hard to believe. If anything, Japan got more than us, so we probably WILL get it, or at least one can hope. -shrug-

Really

Nomura explained that the differences between the Japanese and North American version of Kingdom Hearts II were minimal. For instance, because of an ESRB rating-related issue, the company decided to slightly alter the gun design in the Pirates of the Caribbean level to make guns look less like weapons. Due to the lack of changes, the company decided against releasing a Final Mix/International version (based on the US release) of Kingdom Hearts II in Japan.

http://www.rpgfan.com/news/2006/1155.html

^read more there.. Said long ago I'm shock that you didn't know he said that. So dont give ur hopes up XD

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

>.> You peoples are so pessimistic. D:

At least we can hope for Final Mix. The more we hope, the more likely we'll actually get it! :D Plus, we both, pretty much anyways, got the same versions of the game. If EU gets a version with more stuff on it, it'll make it fair if both JP and NA get a Final Mix, if not EU too. But, what does Square focus on?

Money. [I highly doubt they're greedy but, heh. ;~;] If they release a Final Mix everywhere, they'll get more money. BUT, if they don't release it everywhere, then they'll lose a very good chance to make some more money. They know how much KH2 is selling right now, and there are a TON of fans in the world. But, if all else fails... BEG TO DISNEY!!

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

^IF Final Mix came to the U.S. They would have to edit some stuff out. Like they did with the U.S version and they wasnt to happy about doing that in first place.. Just to get it a E rating, they didnt want it to have Teen rating.

So like I said.. U.S version.. Is highly unlikey will have a better chance of seeing Square stop making crappy spin offs of the FF games.

[I highly doubt they're greedy but, heh. ;~;] I
There very greedy.. FFAC wasnt only about making money.. This FFVII crap is just about making money.. If they cared AC would've been better as for DoC..

Thats why you hear more about FF and KH then u do about there great games. They know KH and FF will sell more.. So there very greedy..XD

.:Mega:.

Awards

Due to the lack of changes, the company decided against releasing a Final Mix/International version (based on the US release) of Kingdom Hearts II in Japan.

But KH2: FM IS gonna be based of the US release, I believe. I mean, it's going to have the US dialogue, etc, so it'll most likely be an edited version of the American game. So, yeah. =P I am not gonna get pessimistic.

SuperEclipse

~Ichiban~
Awards
Website
www.spirasdestiny.net

I dont beileve anything King Sora_Strife says so ill be praying now

Due to the lack of changes, the company decided against releasing a Final Mix/International version (based on the US release) of Kingdom Hearts II in Japan.

That is not proof for you? That wasnt said today.. That was said way back.. So they hade this game planed. But it not coming the U.S..

Yes at first they wanted it to. but because they hade to edited the U.S version because it was going to get a T rating.. They hade to edit it.. They didnt like that. So they said that..

But KH2: FM IS gonna be based of the US release, I believe. I mean, it's going to have the US dialogue, etc, so it'll most likely be an edited version of the American game. So, yeah. =P I am not gonna get pessimistic.
As I said it was planned.. a KH2 FM for the U.S. Square wanted to do it, they said they wanted to.. but that was BEFORE they hade to edit KH2 just to get it a E rating..

Talk about being in denialXD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back