• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MYK [Jamgi]

Website
www.myspace.com
hmm jw.. but i didn't read all of this.. but whats the difference from KH 2 and KH2:FM??

and KH1:FM was released?
how come ive never heard or seen this??

zerovirus

I don't know if this has already been said or not but i poseted this on some other threads I came up with a theory of my own. They never did explain what happened to Xehanorts form or heartless after Riku turned back to normal towards the end of KH2. I think that when he finally spilt from Xehanorts grasp on him his heartless was reborn in Kingdom Hearts, and thats is him in the future, and the person in the red and black looks like Riku when he was wearing that weird suit from KH1 and darkness mode in CoM. But it could also be the shadow that he always had with him.

keybaldeslinger1

that could be personally i think its xeanorts heartless he jus looks like a person and if it happened in the future i think it is riku he liked living in darkness so much he went back to it and eventually he becomes soras enemy

Oxyrt

Website
www.myspace.com
He said he never thought of it...could this mean that it has come up as an idea in the studio, and they're discussing it?? Who knows...maybe if so, then this could be the surprise at the S-E Party '07. You never know!:toungesmile:

BlonedHairedKid

if u ask me if they used english voice overs and dont send thegame here then all their doing is using us and if we get no reward for it then what the he** is up with that i mean thejap's got the same kh2 game this time just as we did so in terms of speaking all they're doing is denying themselves more money.
edit:
opps sorry i click on my other one so i could edit it but it doble posted anyway i hate this comp*bangs comp on wall*

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Didn't you know by now? Square is stupid. They don't have the brain for good business.

Ip Man

IIIIZAAAAAYAAAAA
Is the Unknown Organization member thats talking to Zexion in one of the scans Xigbar? It looks exactly like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back