• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
I just wanted to say if you think about it, the "glowing eyed unknown" is most certainly Roxas, because Roxas is Sora's nobody. The unknown standing at the beach is DiZ (voice recognition) and he says " he looks just like you". An unknown also says this to SORA in KH Final Mix, which would make it appear that the "glowing eyed unknown" is either Sora or Roxas, and I say Roxas because its Roxas' dream, and also may be a memory from when he was in the Organization, thus the cloak. There, think about that, do some research, and let me know what you think.

Have you ever played Kingdom Hearts 2?

Ever?

Valor_Form00

I meant to say Xemnas, but I was distracted and wrote DiZ. Also, I think I accidentally copied my other post onto this thread. Sorry about that.

And yes, for the thousandth time, i know everything there is to know and have memorized everything <sigh> because i am indeed a KH nerd/geek. I know. I have no life. <lol>

KHluver

So what exactly is in the KH2 Remix does anyone know yet?

Hmmm... at this point I don't think there really has been TOO much extra stuff confirmed besides a few new cutscenes from the Jump Festa trailer (which you can find a detailed description of on almost any KH fansite ^^;), but I'm sure there'll be more, especially knowing Nomura. All we have to do is pray that it comes to the US! Now where's that petition? *goes off to look*

kaisers love

I have no clue if any one has posted this or not, but i would like for kh2/fm to have the anti form a usable drive instead of some random annoyance. I know it wasn`t that good but it would give the game a bit more play time leveling it up and it did look a little cool.

Last edited:

XeonZ

I have no clue if any one has posted this or not, but i would like for kh2/fm to have the anti form a usable drive instead of some random annoyance. I know it wasn`t that good but it would give the game a bit more play time leveling it up and it did look a little cool.

I'm pretty sure the point of that was to give you the idea that you couldn't abuse the Drive ability.

Xarrel

So.. Final Mix is like a collectors edition version of KH2 with lots of special features?
[/n00bish question]

Sorathemaster01

To be honest, I dont think they've announced quite yet whether they're gonna release it for us yet. Chances are they won't but its still a bit early to say. The KHI home page should have updates on it.
u see they had a reason not to give us khfm because we already got our extra bosses(like sephiroph). but if you look at both the kh2 in japanese and in english theyre basically the same thing (minus the different language). so in a nutshell all i can say is that i hope that we do, but if we dont all i can say is that they made a bad choice.

Ace_XV

Website
www.myspace.com
u see they had a reason not to give us khfm because we already got our extra bosses(like sephiroph). but if you look at both the kh2 in japanese and in english theyre basically the same thing (minus the different language). so in a nutshell all i can say is that i hope that we do, but if we dont all i can say is that they made a bad choice.

I think if enough fans in the US push for it, it's a possiblity.
However, if/when we get it,
it'll most likely be around Sep-Nov of this year IF we're lucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back