• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Re: TGS KH2:FM Page

Its says a Spring 2007 release.

Yay. =D

EDIT//

Here are some translations:

When separate heart melts together, it can be connected that hand once more.

This work where 'the event scene and the battle and the map gimmick etc were added on the basis of the North American edition of [kingudamuhatsu], II', furthermore power raised.
This time in 2004 it was sold with the portable machine furthermore as [omake], '[hururimeiku] of KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES' bundled. The event scene of part besides the fact that it is expressed with the Japanese voice attachment, is added also the element which is not to original edition.
With Tokyo game Shaw, it was born and changed 'KH Re: The experience play of Chain of Memories' is possible. Presenting the original goods to the one which you experienced! Please stop by all means.

Play station 2
ジャンル RPG
発売日 2007 spring sale schedule
価格 Undecided

I used a translater, I can't read Japanese.

Last edited:

.:Mega:.

Awards

So, is there any news on whether KH2: FM will be in the states or not? Also, sahweet news on KH Re. Can't wait for spriiiiiiiing! ^o^

~Mega

Awards

Schweet! =D I wanna know for sure if I'm gonna have to import that baby or not. Also, I wonder when the US release for KH Re is planned...

KingBlade

by sinspire^

People at the other forum I go to(KHU) are thinking about this whole thing about why is it that its under Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix.

So, it is possible that either this game will be in Kingdom Hearts II:Final Mix or its will be on another disc but, inside of KH2: Final Mix. So, two disc in one box case.

Its possible. So, I don't think its considered its own game. Maybe something special in every KH2: Final Mix.

Ahhh....I don't know... >_<

Why do you think "Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories is under "Kingodm Hearts II: Final Mix". Will it be in the game itself or, will there be a seperate disc for it within the Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix case.

What do you guys think?

Awards

I doubt it'll be wit hFM. Frankly, wit hthe extra features they already plan on adding, the game will prolly be 2 disks. I think Re is just listed under FM cuz maybe they're displayed in the same area, both being KH stuff?

~Mega

Sora#1

I am really excited about the remake of KH COM, but im also bothered by the fact that it may only release in Japan, I would pay $100.00 bucks for a U.S. version of the game I want it that badly lol.

KB

Stay gold. Bang.

It has to be a seperate game
Because I don't wanna buy KH2 all over again >.>

Cutscenes, etc-that's what youtube is for =D

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com

It's bundled up, alright. Dx Well... as far as KHU says, for the moment. .__. -kicks lack of Japanese translation skills-

But, if it's bundled then, I highly doubt Square'll miss a chance like this to release a 3D version of a popular game. D: Well... let's hope that that happens. >.>; SQUAREEEEE! WE WANT KH2:FM! DX -coughcoughyou'llmakemoremunnyyaknowcoughcough-

Sora#1

Yeah your prob right Mega I am just overwhelmed with excitement, and was thinking how my dreams of getting this game would be crushed.

EternalTwilight3

this game sounds f'n awesome ... the card system should be interesting with a 3D format if u think bout it.....cant wat fight marluxia (again) any news or the reverse rebirth part of the game?

KingBlade

by sinspire^

Its been comfirmed that the CHain of Memories will be bundled with Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix?

But does it exactly mean: is it in a separate disc? Or within the game?

Awards

Dude, I BET they will release this to the US now. Think about it: It could be some special two pack thing for BOTH countries. Plus, it'd be BLOODY unfair to keep the KH Re to Japan. D=

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

It IS bundled with KH2:FM, probably as another box altogether, so yes, a different disc.

The only thing about that is they can't make as much money off of it hah. Unless Final Mix will be like $70. I bet so. Stae release petition!

Since Xaldin is in TGS as we know, can anyone tell him to find out anything about a US release??

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
hehe...well atleast we know it comes out Spring 2007, yeah right, it'll probably be held back until 2010 XD lol anyway the screenshots for KH:CoM look cool, i especially like how Sora does his Fire unline the GBA. I wanna see the new cutscenes and whatnot. OOO I WANT FM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back