• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Did that scene happen in the future or in the past?
I would at least say it's an episode in the past, but.... Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

You just prooved him saying that it's an episode in the past...

I'm with I-D and TMM.

Just because a guy has brown hair and blue eyes doesn't mean he's related to Sora. Wtf is that? Is Sora supposed to be the only person in the universe that was born with brown hair and blue eyes?

The people who keep making connections like this are dimwitted.

You have no real evidence of any of these connections at all. Also, just because "Chasers" comes across a screen, doesn't mean that the knights offically bear that name.

This is getting agravating...

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
You didn't even prove anything with that. The Secret Video IS in the past, Nomura said so. And the quote you provided PROVED that.

What I said was, it's not JUST in the past. It's in the future as well

Hmm, how should I say this? It's in the past but you can also think it's in the future, something like that.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Of course he's going to say it's in the future as well. The guy is attempting to throw any fan who reads into things TOO much. First, though, he said the past. Adding in the future could have been to cover his tracks, anything to make fans question what's going on.

There's no way to determine what he meant, except the Secret Video IS in the past.

Soraroxrikusux05

Re: Exactly When Will KHII Final Mix Come Out???

okay this is so confusing why would they make a final mix if japan and US got the same stuff in KH2 is that not why they made final mix cuz we got the zisa and phantom, the sephiroth and the ice titan, the chernabog music and more? i thought that they made it cuz japan didnt and so they gave them FM, am i right? so why would thy make a KH2 FM? someone explain this to me!!!!

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

Because Nomura has things that were left out of Kingdom Hearts 2 due to time restraints. Now he's back making a rehash of a game. Which sucks, but whatever. I'd rather have a NEW Kingdom Hearts.

Basically he'll add a bunch of crap, it will cost lots of money, and people will eat it up like Sea-salt Ice Cream because they're morons.

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com

HOw many times have I seen this question, just wait and see, but im guessin a few months or somethin like that

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
He says you could say it's in the past but can THINK it's in the future, maybe he meant people might accidently mistaken it for the future? Or perhaps it's something that will re-occur in the future.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
LOL, you guys sound hilarious.

Let's just wait and see what happens. All this assuming is making me woozie (especially with so many things about this "future or past" thing...)

We're really not getting anywhere with this. Me thinks everyone has their own opinion.

BHK (Unknown)

Blonde Haired Knight
Sitting in my fort of ineptitude... In other words
Seriously, for all you know, 'Chasers' could be the name of some Bar that Mickey get drunk in and then went home to domestically abuse Minnie until she divorced him and took half his money.

The 3 Armored guys should either be called the Armored guys or the Knights, not some word that we saw for 2 seconds and we have no idea what it means or what it is affiliated with

Off Topic:
This reminds me of a bad joke. PM me for it if you want.

On Topic:
I have a thread containing Info I've compilated of the vid. It includes a scene by scene summary and stuff. You guys want a link?

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
For those of you who think it's future events, what about this quote from the vid.
"Memories of Xemnas..."
That sounds past tense to me.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
But that could very well be someone pondering about the "Memories of Xemnas" in the future. Or someone thinking about the "Memories of Xemnas" in the past. You see, although it "seems" past, it could possibly be the future or current time. The bottom line is that we just don't know. They're really trying to make it complicated; and well, they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back