• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Mix discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NarutoEXE

Website
www.hikaru-online.net
Re: KH2 Final Mix + Secret Movie + Next CoM?

kh2fm1.jpg

His hair is brown. But anyway, it can't be Sora, Riku, or Kairi, because Nomura stated that the 3 Knights were entirely new characters but still may have a connection to them

Also factor in, that the Secret Video takes place in the past
(not sure if anyone said this yet...) Sora's dad maybe? xD It's always a possibility.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
Especially when that's Nomura's freaking style for nearly ANY character.

xD yeah true.

But, I was just saying, in my opinion, he does look like someone who would have some kind of relation to Sora. However, no matter what, he can't be related to Sora in any way, unless Nomura was just messing with us.. >.>

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Re: Will Final Mix 2 come to USA?!?!

They better! Because the US and Japan got everything equelly, US got no less or no more and neither did Japan. So they should make on for the rest of the world!

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Nomura never said they didn't have a connection or relation, he jsut said that the Knights are specifically not them, that doesn't mean they don't ahve a connection to them

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm pretty sure there's an interview where Nomura states the ONLY way the Knights are connected to Sora and co. are by their Keyblades. Nothing else. No relation or personal connection.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Except I've not been proven wrong.

And on that note, I've found two sets of translations for one quote. So I'm going to assume they're both wrong and continue to support my theory.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Who are the 3 armoured people?

Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

The king, Sora and Riku's keyblades were there, too.

It's to show that those three armoured people aren't them but that doesn't mean they don't have connections

http://www.kh2.co.uk/?page=NI/KH2U

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Now see, someone ACTUALLY went, got the quote AND provided the link. Any jackass could do this, it doesn't HAVE to be me. I know I'm the smartest and all, but please.

Vague enough though to still allow my theory to stand, as anything outside of that is CRAP. Like Sora's daddy. Jeez....

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I completely agree, I mean a dude can't have (what appears) to be Brown hair and blue eyes without being Sora...or his cousin....or his siamese twin....or his distant aunt from the south?

I'm not throwing out the possibility that there could be a connection, but I don't think it's Sora's daddeh

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
People just lack creativity. Most of this Board's members lack any artistic style though, save a couple. But seriously, Nomura's style is ENTIRELY based around the same concept. By this theory Cloud is Sora's damn father! It's damn pathetic. The guy rehashes himself ALOT. Look at the Bouncer for major proof of that. Or any other game he's been involved in.

If we take into account the connection, it's pretty safe to presume that means Keyblades. We see three Knights, each Knight picks up a Keyblade. A Keyblade which will serve Sora, Riku, and King Mickey some odd years in the future. (If my theory is correct. Which it is)

Remember Sora and Roxas? Roxas was Sora's Nobody. That obvious and that simple. This is the same case.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Hah, and taking into account the months of 'Zomgz!1! iz BHK Tiduz in teh futuer in onodur lyfe on othe planetz!?1?!' or 'BHK iz long lawst! brodur ov teh SOra!!!11!1" you can see how far reading too far into these things takes you

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
My point exactly. Ah, how I loved the Tidus crap. It was great proving those morons wrong. lol. And the brother thing is another valid point, Roxas was suppose to be Sora's brother. Now this poor bastard is Sora's father. It's this amount of idiocy that I just can't believe.

You would think people would ACTUALLY learn from the Roxas crap that filled these boards for YEARS. Axel was even suppose to be related to Reno! I mean, come the hell on!

Sora's father in no way could be a Keyblade Master, how's that logical? This isn't Star Wars damn it. Sora's parents aren't even IMPORTANT in the previous three games. Yet Sora's father all of a sudden is a Keyblade Master, yet just disappears from the heroic scene?

Why didn't the Keyblade RETURN to him during that time? And don't give me no passed down crap, that's bull. Or because he got older. These Knights are connected to Sora and co. by Keyblades ONLY.

Deal with it.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
And another thing that peeves me is the calling of the Knights "Chasers"

I mean, what the hell....did I miss the memo or something, cause last I checked all "Chasers" was, was a word flashing by in the secret ending. Now all of a sudden we have people saying they're a new creature like the heartless, and how they're made of souls, and how the Knights are the Chasers, and acting like it's fact

Seriously, for all you know, 'Chasers' could be the name of some Bar that Mickey get drunk in and then went home to domestically abuse Minnie until she divorced him and took half his money.

The 3 Armored guys should either be called the Armored guys or the Knights, not some word that we saw for 2 seconds and we have no idea what it means or what it is affiliated with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back