• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 FINAL MIX being released worldwide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bops1234

So according to the main page of KH Insider today, the sales in Japan were crazy good. So they're saying that this is good for the world. Because of the great sales, there's a possibility it could be released in the U.S. and in other countries. I really hope that it is released over here.

What do you guys think?

TepidShark

Awards
I still think that even if it sells well over there we still might not get it. BUT if it does come over i'll pre-order ASAP.

Every body keeps saying that but I don't think the sales in Japan will be a factor in whether or not we get the FM+. Because the KH1FM sold very well in Japan but that didn't come here. I think what might be more of a factor is the sales of KH1, CoM, and KH2 in America. Which according to the sales of figures released by Square Enix we account for more than half of the worldwide sales. So if the sales of the American versions are the factor for the FM+ coming to America, then it is a shoe in that we are getting it. But I don't know if that is the major factor, so I don't know.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Wow, very misleading thread title.

Please refer to the stickied thread regarding release dates outside Japan up top.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back