• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Final Fantasy Characters

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ssj7Crono

Website
www.myspace.com
i put up this thread since as of now i havent seen any threads on the Kh2 version of the FF characters. mabie there has, i dunno.
anyway its cool how squre managed to keep most of their personalities in tack. Seifer still acts like Seifer. Fujina and Raijin the same as usual. then theres Auron, my god they had him near perfect. anyway pst ur toughts.

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
I think Vivi was cool. A little feminine but, oh well.

Seifier just looks and sounds gay. I don't like his femminine shirt and his line "Isn't this ROMANTIC?!".

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
i still think Seifer's belly shirt is out of place.

But i hate what they did to Setzer, he looks and acts NOTHING like he did FFVI

Vivi is a little too tough and happy, but still ok i guess.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Hmm... I LOVED Auron!! They had him perfect, he was perfectly in character! I was fine with everyone else EXCEPT Aerith. Her voice was horrible, it drove me insane! I loved all of them... but Sephiroth's voice was a bit off... or at least I think.

*What was the point of YRP? They were pointless.... just a pathetic add-in

australian sora

Keyblade Master
lol yeah auron is a mad character...............lol i cant wait to hear how crappy aerith voice is cos every one is saying that it is lol

Leo21

My personal favorite is Tidus, but then again he's not in this game. Well really it's a three way tie between Tidus, Leon (Squall), and Cloud. Coolest people from FF series ever. Although... I still have to beat FF VIII -_-lll

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back