• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Faitsumo Score (KHU thinks it is real)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murf5891

If you don't already know there is a rumored Famitsu review that gave Kingdom Hearts 2 a perfect score. Now we still do not have a confirmation, but we do have some of the alleged final thoughts:
[Famitsu Reviews are as follows:
- 4 reviewers each score at a scale of 1-10
- The total score will be out of 40]

1st guy: 10/10
This game is a masterpiece, it has lived up to it's optimum exepctations. The battles have been improved greatly and are very enjoyable.

2nd guy: 10/10
The characters from FF have been rendered amazingly. The battle has been a memorable part!!(The Holow Bastion war scene probably)

3rd guy: 10/10
With a mysterious story, this manages to unravel everything in a great manner, and is amazing!

4th guy: 10/10
The Disney characters have been recreated perfectly! You can even play with Winnie the Pooh!!

Total: 40/40

iamtheone

I read that as well...It wouldent suprise me if KH2 got a perfect score...It will be the best game ever after all

R0XAS

times like these make me think nomura is some sort of god..

Josh

Silver Member
well DUH KH2 ROCKS its oviously going to be a hit

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
Chea, this is messed up. I haven't seen Famitsu or any other Game sites/Reviewers/etc. give a score 10 out of 10. If this is true, then this game must be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back