• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 extra features

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
read topic ^

Since it's already been confirmed what do you think that will be on the 2nd disk? I think that they,ll probaly add a interview with Tetsuya Nomura and probaly one of those you can customize Sora's clothes things like they did in the rise to honor game.

ASMS

it has a 2nd disk sweet
that rocks
I think that it will be like minigame stuff
music extra's
being able to look at all cut scenes
and a customzing thing but not of sora's clothes
like keyblades

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
How many of these topics have been made today? NO ONE knows for sure. It isn't confirmed by Nomura. Nomura said it MIGHT be two disc long. Thats all we can speculate on. Whether its two disc or not,as long as it is a long enjoyable game is what matters.

KHandBritney

This is really get annyoing. I dont want to sound mean but we have no clue. I seen alot of topics on this. This topic is as bas as The Kingdom Hearts 2 realease date.

So for the secound disk we dont know what it is about and

we dont know anything about the release date.

d_fallen_1

it was confimred that it would be on two disk three years ago. info can, and most of the time, will change so that is why this discussion should be closed

Awards
dude, it hasn't even been confirmed for 2 discs. Nomura said it might be 2 discs because some of the older PS2's can't hold as much space as newer ones

ian242

Website
www.myspace.com
im pretty sure the second disk will be the second part of the game because the game is too long to fit on one disk (like FF7). that was what was said a while back when the rumor about 2 disks started.

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
If there is a second disk, then I'd assume that it is either a KH movie or just KH2 seperated into two discs.

NettikGirl

It's a nice thought. It could be like the bonus DVD in the FFX case. Like upcoming things and etc. But I'd love a movie. Even if it wasn't that long, just the ending like Tender Heart suggested, I'd still be pretty estatic about it.
^^

KHF

well, if it's really a disk with all the cut scenes, then what would be the point of playin the game?

Angel X

Orally Fixated.
Here's not the place nor time to whine and complain. Want it closed? Ask a moderator.

By the way, further more with this topic, Maybe the second disk is like a little intro to KH2, just to explain the connections between KH and KH2, incase someone doesn't quite follow. Or it could well be a Deep Dive clip, I cannot be sure.

Counter Shock

Bunneh As$as$in
Fuzzy2k9 said:
read topic ^

Since it's already been confirmed what do you think that will be on the 2nd disk? I think that they,ll probaly add a interview with Tetsuya Nomura and probaly one of those you can customize Sora's clothes things like they did in the rise to honor game.

yeah they probably will have an iterview with nomura

Deinstar

Gunblade Master
it hasn't been confirmed about two disks normura said there might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back