• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 even more censored than before (do not take seriously)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
[video=youtube;ON2U3afoZBw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ON2U3afoZBw&list=UUg3scYhWcPmyfJcSkulJcow[/video]

Those bastards.

Noel

Awards
The ever so wanted thigh gap is now achieved in our oh-so-loved video game. <3

oh im going to kupoingbadland for sure

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm not gonna lie, I was very curious what they were going to do since I knew that they censored Selphie's panties in 1.5 and Kairi's were much more blatant. Cropping out Kairi's entire pelvic section is lulzy, especially if it turns out they left the rest of her torso.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Laughing because there will be people who are genuinely disappointed.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Laughing because there will be people who are genuinely disappointed.

e.g. the Youtube comments.

Although, I don't think they actually removed them. It looks like they just recolored them red and hoped that people wouldn't notice, lol.

rokudamia2

Dream eater ally.
Awards
Good. I'm sorry looking up a 15 year old girls dress and seeing her panties just creeps me out. Even if it is a video game character and not real.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I am upset on the principle that they removed something from the game that did nothing at all and could not be seen without forcing the camera to do it. I'm generally not down for censorship when it is meaningless.

I'm not upset because it makes no difference to the game.

Good. I'm sorry looking up a 15 year old girls dress and seeing her panties just creeps me out. Even if it is a video game character and not real.

Well we aren't talking about morality and the implications of doing this.

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
At first I though they just recolored her panties red so it's not noticeable, but nope, her pelvis is gone!

Sdog

Awards
Welp... guess this means no 2.5 for me....

...couldn't get it anyway, no ps3 n all...

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Beyond me why people even look for these things in the first place, a video game characters underwear.. jesus wept.

The question you need to ask yourself seriously is why developers decide to create those things. There is a woman at SE who was extremely dedicated to designing the underwear for every playable female in Type-0 and is very proud of her work. To not appreciate her efforts would be an injustice.

The same could likely be said of the specific person who worked on Kairi's model texturing. Think of the texture artists! The job they do is a job of love.

Welp... guess this means no 2.5 for me....

...couldn't get it anyway, no ps3 n all...

think about your life choices ;A; 2.5 is gorgeous

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
That's silly that they would just cut out that part of her model because some kids might think to look down there. Oh well, that kind of edit isn't a big deal.

Gray Aria

The Misshapen Spark
Awards
Wow that video had me rolling!

Now I'm imagining Sora trying to get with her one day and the look on his face when he finally sees.

I guess he'll...

Enter the void. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back