• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 ending - the dark beach

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ordaXjn

ok, everyone thinks that the beach was in kingdom hearts....however at the beginning of the game, Xemnas and Roxas are there and Xemnas tells him that he just fought Sora and he looks just like Roxas....nw then....Xemnas and Roxas could not have been in kingdom hearts because Xemnas tried to get into Kingdom Hearts throughout all of kh2....and if they were in kh Xemnas would have been searching for his heart to get his memories....so where is this beach located????

xeanhort's ghost

it may be the realm of darkness someon made atheory about it being the dark side of destiny islands remember when riku said at least the waves are the same. not my theroy so no bashing and i think it's on the next page
dark side of worlds or something like that

Shorn91

My theory:

There is light, darkness, and nothing. Nothing is simply a void that connects the light and the dark. Every world in the light has a dark counterpart. I agree that this beach was the dark counterpart of Destiny Islands.

Here's where the theory gets original: I don't believe TT is in nothing. I believe it is in light. WTNW is its dark counterpart. Obviously, it should have been in the realm of darkness. My theory is that Org.13 was trying to bring it into light to unleash Nobodies into light. They had succeeded by the end of the game, but the plan backfired. Bringing it into light allowed the F'ING SWARM of Heartless to access it, hence the last Maleficent cutscene. So yeah...the only worlds that exist in Nothing are worlds that are created there. Castle Oblivion was such an example, so was WTNW before it was brought into light. The bottom line: only one time when Sora wasn't in the realm of light: when he entered KH and was at the dark beach.

ordaXjn

hmm...well it had the same dark mushroom things in the first kh at the beach...so i think that is why peeps thought it was in kh......just that i thought it was "dark" destiny islands....and riku says if this is the world of darkness im better living here....and sora says yeah the world of light is safe now...so is someone threatening the realm of darkness?

The Answer

xeanhort's ghost said:
it may be the realm of darkness someon made atheory about it being the dark side of destiny islands remember when riku said at least the waves are the same. not my theroy so no bashing and i think it's on the next page
dark side of worlds or something like that

Xaldin made it, the Xaldin. it's a theory that every world has a light side (ex. Destiny Islands) and a dark side (the beach in the realm of darkness Riku and sora end up in) which would explain how that bottle got from DI to the beach they were at.

Little_Red

betch.
So somebody maybe threating the dark worlds? Cool, maybe that is why Sora also has an Anti Form...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back