• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 ending not sad enough...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ansem/Sephy

Title says it all. No. I haven't seen it, but my friend has, and he says the ending did not seem sad to him. That's all I need. I was watching the ending to Final Fantasy X earlier (if you haven't played this game yet, do so) and I remembered KH1. KH1's ending paled in comparison... Geez... I know this is Disney, but I want something tragic. I want something tear-jerking. If you're into the "sad endings make for greater magic" thing, please say so... I am planning on passing on my results to the rest of SE. Don't ask how, please. ^_^

There WILL be a Kingdom Hearts III, and I am trying to decide what the possibility for a sad closing for the series could be...

Last edited:

Ansem/Sephy

So I've heard. But I want to hear from those who are fans of tragic endings... I don't care about KH2 ending right now... (no offense; I'm very greatful SOMEONE finally responded)

urutapu

You posted this topic a grand total of four times.

Congratulations. :D

..you know what? I apologize. I just remembered the server seems to be acting up today.

A

Audo

The FMV is not sad, but the entire Ending World/Section is a tear jerker imo.

Wrath of Roxas

Seriously isnt it sad enough that the game is over? Why would you need even a sadder moment. I know what you mean though. Oh and about the KH3 thing he said he might do it or he will make a movie.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yeah, I found the ending to be quite touching. However, Ansem/Sephy, a certain character in KH2 has a very sad, tragic end. He was so cool and when he died, it was a very sad moment. No he wasn't a main character like Sora, but he was awesome.

Melonie

Wasn't supposed to be sad. I wasj ust relieved for Sora, poor thing has been through a lot.

Axel's scene was sad though. :(

OblivionRKO4

Man i dont know about you guys but i thought the ending was pretty sad. More sad when the credits hit though cuz i was like man.....31 hours and the game is over....

door_to_the_ligh

it would have been better if sora and riku had decided to remain as the darkness...but then that friggin light appears and everything is happy go lucky...
the only real sad thing in the game is roxas' final words in front of sora

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it is sad in it's own way.
the adventures of sora, mickey, and riku as the legendary keyblade weilders and saviors of worlds is over.
that's sad enough for anybody if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back