• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Riku (in Xehonart's form) wields the hearless-looking keyblade in a cutscene in the final world. It is also shown in that cutscene that Kairi DOES wield a keyblae.

T

The Marauder

I'll put all my money on DiZ teaching him.

Golden_Chocobo

Like No Other

no, it's kh3 alright i think..cuz i remember some wiggly words on the sides saying something like "Keyblade war" or something.

T

The Marauder

When she jumps down from the balcony they are all over her. Riku has to tag along just so she doesnt get...

Sorel

It is one thing I wanna know... what is Xehonart? Is it a person? ive seen the word alot of times on other sites...

Last edited:

angry moogle

i just saw the kh2 ending at the end when these guys in armor are walking in the field of keyblades you see three things:a butt load of keyblades,the shadow of some one else walking towards them,and the words keyblade war.what do you think he keyblade war is and who do YOU think is coming towards them?

T

The Marauder

Xehanort is one of several identities of Ansem that we know of. It has no heart and was most likely spawned during Ansem's many experiments.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

weve already seen it...

*Spoiler bout Xenahort*

Xenahort is just Ansems friend who ansem tested on him. When Xenahort got his dark powers he used it to get out of his shell Xemas. Then Ansem left and Xenahort took the name ansem, and so did xemas. So Ansem is DiZ!!!! Xenahort is his friend who was tested on and when Ansem left he took ansems name. and the real ansem is DiZ, and xemas is the shell of xenahort!!!!

There ya go

DarkArt

i have read all your theorys on the knights and most people think that the knights are Kairi,Sora,And Riku but i think that they are completely new characters in the present in Sora and the gang go to find out whats happing

chasingdusk

*runs through thread blindly to get to the last page*

Er...I don't know why I'm even in here considering I'm an anti-spoiler gamer and the title says "***Major Spoilers***"...heh.. Anyway, I have some small questions. Is there more than just the opening and ending FMV? Does the game have FMVs that appear at random times like, say FFX?

winslo2260

Website
www.myspace.com

Hey..in the full ending, it shows a small part with Roxas and Namine in place of Sora and Kairi...does that mean that Roxas isn't really dead/gone?

Last edited:

winslo2260

Website
www.myspace.com

Oh, woops...

One more thing: I think that the knight on the left could be Namine, and the one on the right could be Kairi, while the one in the middle is Sora+Roxas...?

S

Siegfried

Okay, this has probably been mentioned already, but whatever.

Like some have said, it's possible this could signify a prequel in the future. From what I saw of the Knights vid, I'd guess it's about the war for light. You know, how people became envious of it and wanted it all for themselves? One side was all the people wanting the light, the other trying to defend it.

All the weapons in the field could signify all the lives lost during that war, and the knights who appear are all that remains of the side protecting the light. The person who's a semi-mirage could be their enemy.

As for the knights themselves, maybe they were ancestors of Riku, Kairi and Sora. Don't really know about that, just a thought.

I have more on this, but I gotta get my T.G.I.Friday burritos in the oven.

mubikey

WHo are those warriors??? Why are donald and Goofy there?

Darknes

omg omg i have found the ending movie in english

omg i am watching it now if you want to se it go to youtube.com,write kingdom hearts 2 roxas and go to the 2nd page and look for Kingdom Hearts 2 Full Ending(subbed)

enjoj

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back