• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

sometimes i get to the point thinking they are riku kairi and sora, but then i just think that they are brand new characters for KHIII

port royal 12

maybe like those knights are sora riku and BHK and they are like the keyblade masters

just a thought lol im just playing it now
mulans world
im not very far

Angel X

Orally Fixated.

XIIIth_Knight said:
sometimes i get to the point thinking they are riku kairi and sora, but then i just think that they are brand new characters for KHIII

Agreed. Since one of them seems more like a female--or at least walk like one. However there's another possibility that they are characters from KH3. Or Roxas, Sora and Riku.

X.

toxin69

the ending hints to the 3rd kingdom hearts MAYBE. In an interview the designer said that kingdom hearts will EVENTUALLY end hinting that it may go on like final fanstasy series cause they go into dept about the keyblade wars then there will defintely be a 3rd chapter and it wasn't too much of a spoiler anywayz we all say it coming
If anyone has REAL spoilers then email me at toxin6913@sbcglobal.net
thanks

Last edited:

SwEdEnGuRlSrHoTt

Website
www.myspace.com

101890200197_290_1.jpg
theres the last boss lol

kingdomfan#1

can someone plz tell me if the ending leads to the begging of a sequel because i havent played KH2 but i just really need to know without llokin at teh ending sequence *trying my hardest -.-* and plz try not to tell me anything that happens cuz im already holding my hand back from reading anything that my spoil it.

kingdomfan#1

this cannot be true becaues if u look closely you will see that the knights are two girls and one boy

Sorafactor

NeoRiku said:
I have a question, when it showed aall those words with the three knight people, next to keyblade wars, it said chasers. What does that mean?

I also saw followers of Xehanort or something like that i can't remember if it was near that part maybe Xehanort is continuing with his evil ways and they are chasing him and his followers because they are trying to start a keyblade war and those knights are kairi sora and riku it's a possibility because one i'm very sure is a girl and two i'm 99% sure are boys
or It could be that these knights are followers of Xehanort and wish to start a keyblade war, or are currently in a keyblade war along the side of Xehanort which is most likely evil and sora and co and maybe even other char are against them
remember that dd/asas mostly showed footage of the bad guys so it's a possiblility it could be a repeat

BrokenAngel

Website
www.freewebs.com

that sounds reasonable...but its kinda weird how it shifts to knights...they could be Sora, Kairi, and Riku...or someone else....but then why would they show the knights come after the scene where the KH trio reads the letter..so it could be them like how many years later

Axel3344

or they could be knights from another world hunting keyblades and their weilders

xbindedmemoriesx

Jasonflare said:
How is it possible for the knights to wield keyblades?

that will probobly be revealed if there is a sequel...
and maybe they are kairi, sora, and riku like everyone is stating

PassionRiku

Awards

Riku looks really awsome in the ending.

T

The Marauder

Just download the end fmv?

Sorel

ive looked closely on the knights and I think it is one girl and the rest of them is boys. It can be Sora, Kairi and Riku. but if that is the real ending il be sad because i want Kingdom hearts to continue.... :(

xbindedmemoriesx

Sorel said:
ive looked closely on the knights and I think it is one girl and the rest of them is boys. It can be Sora, Kairi and Riku. but if that is the real ending il be sad because i want Kingdom hearts to continue.... :(

Yeah...thats what i've been thinking...but i wanna know why two of them seem like girls to me...? :confused:

Roxas

Maybe the knigths thing is fake and from FF XII, which we then find is really FF1 which transforms into a duck which eats KH2 and then we all get branded with signs of the Devil and then we...

im getting carried away.

BrokenAngel

Website
www.freewebs.com

hmmm..if you noticed it looks like the knights are at the crossroad in KH:Chains of Memories ( the grassy field where Sora looks up at the sky or where Riku chooses his path) cept now the grass if filled with Keyblades instead and the place is pretty much deserted.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!

I think it will be a prequal.
but the keyblades are Mickey's sora's and riku's right?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back