• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasonflare

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

I'm agreeing with Insider's summary of the ending. Oh yeah, new member here.

Here's my take:
There is a girl, due to the.....um..yeah.
Occurs in the past if it is a memory of Xehanort.

'The Lost Two'
Could possibly mean Riku or Kairi. Someone else is possible.

'Master Of Keyblade'
There are four possible choices, but since this could be set in the past...

Mickey's Note
Some crisis could be taking place.

Translation of trailer
We could always ask some anime fan-subbers.

'Chasers'
Unknown.

X Formation
Could be connected to the Organzation.

'Keyblade War'

Possibly next game's main focus.

Mysterious Trenched Figure

E.M. Anyone knows what happened to him?
Any takes on the trenched figure?

Last edited:

1948dragon_

...BHK is in that movie.....its very hard to spot.....its at the end with the nights.....only on for a slit second....... may be sora too...... very fuzzy

soraskeyblader

Plus didnt u guy see the letter handed to sora with the kings mark on it? maybe hes recruiting him for the final battl, or is teaching him the keyblades origin&lineage.

1948dragon_

I just went back and watched it aging its either sora BHK or org member

the 3rd

I have reviewed every word before this post, I have taken in so much information, I feel I must share some.

Spoiler:

Xehanort woke with no memories. He saw the Ansem report and assumed it was his and thus assumed he was Ansem. He went on to continue the experiments.

Diz wants the organization destroyed because of the nobodies, because of Xehanort for continuing the dark experiments. Xehanort (even though he has an X in his name) shed his body, becomeing the heart and posessed Riku. While Xehanort's shell/nobody is Xemnas.

Xemnas is Ansem-X. But he is only that way because like his heart counterpart he believes himself to be Ansem as well.

Diz is the real Ansem who we meet in CoM for the first time. Ansem in KH1 is really Xehanort, who believes himself to be Ansem.

The Enigmatic Man/Xemnas, responds to Goofy calling him Ansem and saying that sounds familiar because he believes himself to be Ansem just as Xehanort, his heart, does.

Ansem is an old man. There is only one Ansem.

Xehanort doesn't know his true identity and Xemnas knows what Xehanort knows because he claimed the name Ansem before splitting into two beings.

post!) Genocide

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net

the 3rd said:
I have reviewed every word before this post, I have taken in so much information, I feel I must share some.

Spoiler:

Xehanort woke with no memories. He saw the Ansem report and assumed it was his and thus assumed he was Ansem. He went on to continue the experiments.

Diz wants the organization destroyed because of the nobodies, because of Xehanort for continuing the dark experiments. Xehanort (even though he has an X in his name) shed his body, becomeing the heart and posessed Riku. While Xehanort's shell/nobody is Xemnas.

Xemnas is Ansem-X. But he is only that way because like his heart counterpart he believes himself to be Ansem as well.

Diz is the real Ansem who we meet in CoM for the first time. Ansem in KH1 is really Xehanort, who believes himself to be Ansem.

The Enigmatic Man/Xemnas, responds to Goofy calling him Ansem and saying that sounds familiar because he believes himself to be Ansem just as Xehanort, his heart, does.

Ansem is an old man. There is only one Ansem.

Xehanort doesn't know his true identity and Xemnas knows what Xehanort knows because he claimed the name Ansem before splitting into two beings.

post!) Genocide
Ok...that is just screwing up my mind what you just said...I'm am Literally thinking Sideways.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards

A lot people call the intersecting paths the "X formation" and think it has something to do with the order. What if it isn't? What if it's Cross Roads in the future? or it could have been in the past?

NeoRiku

Awards

I have a question, when it showed aall those words with the three knight people, next to keyblade wars, it said chasers. What does that mean?

EnigmaticShell

soraskeyblader said:
What i dont get is who the person walking to the knights is. Any info?

From watching it over and over again, I noticed a few things about that person. He's wearing pants (the legs are thick near the feet, and it doesn't look like there's a break like if he were wearing shorts), and he appears to be wearing a short sleeved shirt with gloves.

---
Game Dev 4 lyfe

Jasonflare

Here are some pics to remind people what the knights look like.

knight1uo.png

knight49dv.png

I'm agreeing with ES here.

yuna:)

Nice pics. really good quality.

Jasonflare

So the keyblade on the left, I guess nobody has seen before, correct? The middle is the Kingdom Key and on the right is something that looks similer, but with a heartlesss chain.
What do the keyblades mean though?

Axel3344

the keyblade on the left looks a lot like the one riku uses in kh 2

Angel X

Orally Fixated.

This is my theory, probably sucks, or has been stated before, but, deal with it.

In the secret ending, when there were three armored people, walking towards three keyblades in the ground. I think those three are Riku, Sora and Kairi. Because I see the kingdom key, and that's Sora's keyblade, and although King Mickey should be there, he's not...and I don't know why...

And in here:
Xaldin said:
*******WARNING SPOILER BELOW********

1) Can't you use Kairi there?
No you can't use her. (before the final showdown, she will use a keyblade and fight. =D)

2) What's the final battle music like? Is it anything up to the quality of One-Winged Angel or Destati?
Yup the music is really good =) you'll see (depends on your taste i guess)

3) How hard was the final battle?
well i put it on easy so... id say.. u wont be frustrated :p

Seriously though was the game like a 10?
yeah ill put it a 10 =)

Does it have Replay value?
I can say that it has some replay values but i dun think ull play it again exept if u really want the secret ending or if u like it so much

were the worlds fun?
yea it's fun but it's more linear than the KH1

Did it take a long time to beat the worlds?
~1h30 2h per world

Was the last guy hard? well.. i put it on easy so.. its challenging if u dun use heal xD

Xenmas in his black & white coat? yup

Well does final form come from Riku or accidental nobody transformation? i didnt get the final form. i guess its a sidequest or i didnt lvlup enought my drives o_O

While Sora and Riku are fighting, where's the rest?
they went into the door ( of light? )and only riku and sora didnt make it so they were stuck

1) What happens to Xehanort? Does he come out of Riku's heart and rejoin with Xemnas or what?
i dun think xehanort is in the game ( well i guess.. since i cant read jap). i just saw that riku had his apparence when sora met him.

2) Do the COM members, though deceased, have journal entries in KH2? i dunt really know cuz i dunt check the journal >.<

whats the moon's role with Saix?
i don't know... i can't read jap T.T. i don't think theres a specific role with it.

What happens with Axel? Does he really help you fight a giant Nobody? : no he dont.. (i think.. of waht i remember)

What's his death sequence like? : he help sora to destroy an army of nobody (sacrifice himself =( and died... exhausted)

What's the ending/secret ending? i think its the one with the 3 knight.. i didnt get the secret ending yet so im not sure.

The ending leaked is a cut up version?: the 17 mins one is the ending without the secret one
. What is Tifa's story in Kingdom Hearts II? Is she looking for Cloud as well (if so, why is she looking for him?)?
- i duno i can't understand jap sorry :'(

2. After Cloud found Aerith in the first game, what happen? Any romance between them?
- i don't see any romance between FF character which is kinda sad since i love romance in FF T.T

what happens with cloud in the end¿
i just want to know that..
- i didn't do sidequest sorry so i can't really tell you. if i dun count sidequest, every grown up FF char are at hollow bastion

when and after which world is the KH2 wars scene???? I really wanna know that
- in hollow bastion
"is sephiroth a boss or and optional boss?because all this talk of him is creeping me out.lol.he was already tough enough in the first game.it sucks that he has 15 bars."

he is an optional boss

Thanks to tmkt of Gamefaqs for the stuff
Thanks to gamefaqs member

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back