• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

I didn't like the ending either... But what the hell, at least we actually have one. But what about what's before it? We didn't wait for 4 years just to see the friking ending, now did we? We just wanted to continue the story while enjoying the Good Gameplay. We never really did see whats before the ending. We really need to know why they are on the Beach...and why the hell are the Knights of any Importance...

Whatever.

EDIT: I am kind of pissed about KH3 though. It looks as if it has nothing to do with Disney.

Last edited:

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star

you guys do know that there isn't the full ending on the net...i have seen 2 endings...the one where some idiot had cutted the best parts off and then the special knight ending...i haven't seen the actual FULL ending where is roxas and namine...

Last edited:

KayradeMashi

*Attempting the 12,000th try to steath into S-E He

Knightflare said:
EDIT: I am kind of pissed about KH3 though. It looks as if it has nothing to do with Disney.

I have to agree with you there. I thought the secret ending looks like a Final Fantasy trailer..I thought "wtf FF12 trailer doing here?!" Until I saw the keyblades...

But..It does look like it has nothing to do with Disney at all...And I think Disney really isn't gonna approve a KH3.....

BunnyCupCakes

Day-Dreamer
Website
bunnycupcakes.deviantart.com

The ending was alright........but I liked the KH1 ending better.
I mean, at least they got 2-gether again.
I'm ashamed at all u ppl who dare say my Riku will die-_-( kiddin')

But the ending could've had been better......but it's okay
Alittle bit of loss, here & there......but we made it^_^

Hybrid Keyblade

honestly..I dont think the order they stand in before it cuts to the knights matters...I still think that Riku is gonna be taller then Sora..so that would make Riku the middle man..and then..The Lost Two or whatever..that could refer to Kairi and Sora..or Sora and Mickey..or if the middle isnt Riku, then Riku and Sora or Riku and Kairi..or Riku and Mickey..I dont know..

but the ending that was out on the net ISNT the full ending..its way too freakin short!...I mean..I havent timed it, but the ending for KH1 was like..5 some minutes..the length of Simple and Clean..the ending we see is like..only 2 minutes long..which isnt the length of Passion. Plus it freezes every now and then in the video..which tells me that this person Paused his recording to allow us to read the note..cuz if you notice..Sora and Riku are standing at a beach thing..where water usually moves <.< and Passion ATB which I believe DOES play at the end of KH2 is nearly 6 minutes long..where are the other 4 MINUTES in this video? Infact..there's some speaking in the video if you notice the subs at the bottom..there usually isnt talking in true endings.

And why are you complaining that Disney might not be apart of KH3? Do you believe Kh3 will suck without disney? If I remember..personally when I saw Another Side, Another Story..THAT secret ending didnt look like it had anything to do with Disney Either..it was really dark and gloomy and mysterious.

Hybrid Keyblade

If I remember..a strong will and strong heart are needed to use the Keyblade...Kairi could've had those things all along..we've never seen her try to grab the Keyblade really..coconuts are cool.

T

The Marauder

Read Kairi's bio in the first KH manual "She may appear fragile, but she possesses a strong, unyielding will."

Mercury Rain

Just Another Star

Hybrid Keyblade said:
honestly..I dont think the order they stand in before it cuts to the knights matters...I still think that Riku is gonna be taller then Sora..so that would make Riku the middle man..and then..The Lost Two or whatever..that could refer to Kairi and Sora..or Sora and Mickey..or if the middle isnt Riku, then Riku and Sora or Riku and Kairi..or Riku and Mickey..I dont know..

but the ending that was out on the net ISNT the full ending..its way too freakin short!...I mean..I havent timed it, but the ending for KH1 was like..5 some minutes..the length of Simple and Clean..the ending we see is like..only 2 minutes long..which isnt the length of Passion. Plus it freezes every now and then in the video..which tells me that this person Paused his recording to allow us to read the note..cuz if you notice..Sora and Riku are standing at a beach thing..where water usually moves <.< and Passion ATB which I believe DOES play at the end of KH2 is nearly 6 minutes long..where are the other 4 MINUTES in this video? Infact..there's some speaking in the video if you notice the subs at the bottom..there usually isnt talking in true endings.

And why are you complaining that Disney might not be apart of KH3? Do you believe Kh3 will suck without disney? If I remember..personally when I saw Another Side, Another Story..THAT secret ending didnt look like it had anything to do with Disney Either..it was really dark and gloomy and mysterious.

if you wanna see the full ending, go to the first page of this thread and press the youtube link :) the ending has roxas and namine in it :D

Hybrid Keyblade

Hmm..so when does Passion ATB kick in during all these talking?

louis

Lil_RiKu said:
Kairi isnt a keyblader dudes.

Kari can use a keyblade and she uses one to help sora fight the final boss in KH2

prod44

ya...I read it in a couple other forums as well...kiari helps sora in the end!

that means that those knights could certainly be rikku sora nd kiari then?

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Re: #1 revealed! Diz revealed!

You confirmed my worst fears.

RINOA ISN'T IN KH2!!!!!!!!!!! DARN YOU NOMURA!!!! ARGHHH!!!

Now if you'll excuse me I must rant. For the rest of you, quiet it's been moved.

Last edited:

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Re: #1 revealed! [spoiler]

This is old...
That is spam. I forgot to merge this with the official thread, will be doing so now.

At least Tifa is in KH2 so dont worrt bout Rinoa not being in it
I have no comment for you at all sir.

Anyways thanks for that, Now I saw some ending for people.

xbindedmemoriesx

Gosh...i just wanna see the ending in ENGLISH with SOUND...but i CANNOT wait 3 months for it :( grrrrrr. Oh and GTX: Sorry for Rinoa being in KH2...we have hopes for a kh3...and who says she cant be in that! Yeah...but i personally liked the ending. I mean...i wouldnt want something terrible to happen. (i.e. the rumers about riku dying *wtf*) But i wanted something good to happen (i.e. the reuniting). So for me...the ending was good. And i like the secret ending too, except for the fact that we will probobly have to wait for another lifetime for kh3...
bleh

Last edited:

bhk0202

the flashing names that show up during the knights scene are the alternate names to the kh games.

master of keyblade=kh 1 sora's begining story
the lost two= kh com riku and sora lost in w/e the tower was called
memories of Xehanort= kh 2 seeing as how most of the game is learning about ansems past and about diz/ansem.
chasers=new port game like com the knights are the chasers
keyblade war= kh3

that or this...

master of keyblade is sora
the lost two were riku and kairi becuase sora lost them (these are the 3 knights)
memories of xehanort is the showdow walking towards them or what riku destroyed in the background.
the chasers are what the 3 are called in knight form
the keyblade war what is to come with all the keyblades

personally i think either of these are prety good ideas but i am open to critisizm

Hybrid Keyblade

I thought Riku was the Master of the Keyblade and that the only reason Sora has the keyblade is that Riku chose darkness right as it was coming to Destiny Islands, and since Riku was gone, the Keyblade chose Sora..the 2nd Stringer...the Bench Warmer..Riku's Backup Keyblader o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back