• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
Re: Looks On Their Faces

well.u cant really know what it means with the characters faces.i think , since riku likes to fight, maybe they are off to fight.obviusly though.and kairi might be worried cuz she cares about both sora and riku and dosnt want them to get hurt.and sora has fought so much, maybe it doesnt faze him anymore

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

We r gonna gave to wait once again for Nomura's interviews in a 1-2 years after he is done with FF Vs XIII and he starts making (hope so) KHIII in PS3!

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Engulfed said:
WHAT SAY YOU ALL TO THAT?! XD

Well jeez I don't know where to start!

First, thanks for the kudos!

Okay.

Engulfed said:
For all we know, Light, Dark, and Twilight give Sora, Riku, and Mickey keyblades.
What if- the significance of the Organization's weapons, is that they too come from some unseen force? And that force would have to be twilight, right? I mean- that's what nobodies are all about, correct?

Actually, Organization XIII, and ALL Nobodies are non existent being of darkness. Where there weapons came from, probably has no significance whatsoever.
I could be wrong though. Always good to keep your mind open.

Engulfed said:
And, the metal dragon...it has to be the same one Riku and Sora fought and defeated, right?
What if...what if Xemnas had summoned that HUGE weapon to defeat the two, and at the time we see the Dragon dissapear...was when Xemnas summoned it?

How can you say FOR SURE that the thing that faded was Xemnas' dragon? Also, when it faded, it looked more like it was defeated that summoned.

On the other hand. You could be right. I suppose all that stuff has to come from somwehere. But allow me to enlighten you on something I discovered.

crossroads.jpg

Take a good look at that and you'll see why I think it's important. (~.o)

Engulfed said:
That would explain why it's both in the future and the past...Kingdom Hearts 3 might be right DURING the first two games- explaining everything that we don't understand...like Riku/Xehanort's Dark Keyblade...the start of the Organization...
It all makes sense-
That dragon was the clue!

This is unexpected, but likely! I personally belive that the start of the organization happened right under our noses. I mean, for a person to beome a Nobody, it has to leave behind a heartless also, right? So besides, Xemnas, wher are everyone else's Heartless?

Well, the main, strongest theory is that we already faught their heartless.

In the first game.....

All those heartless bosses could very well have been the Org's heartless! Maybe because of the "super human" powers (The ones Xehanort had when Ansem found him), he was able to release a heartless that kept it's owner's shape!

Huzzah!

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com

yes.i think the heartless bosses might hav been the heartless of the org.in kh1 and kh2. look:
groundshaker:lexaeus
blizzard lord:vexen
volcanic lord:axel
dark side:twilight thorn
kurt ziza:xaldin
phantom:zexion
i cant think of the other heartless bosses but i will later

Kairi-is-Naminé

rpg master said:
Whats the keyblade war an who the hell is that knight?

i think the three knights were Sora, Riku and Kairi, they even went over and picked up their keyblades out of the sand. but that guy off in the distance that u couldnt make out...a mystery.

Kairi-is-Naminé

bond of flames said:
yes.i think the heartless bosses might hav been the heartless of the org.in kh1 and kh2. look:
groundshaker:lexaeus
blizzard lord:vexen
volcanic lord:axel
dark side:twilight thorn
kurt ziza:xaldin
phantom:zexion
i cant think of the other heartless bosses but i will later

omg that makes hella since i never thought of it that way!!! good job!!

Ferrer

Living in the vicinity of Kingdom Hearts.

Kairi-is-Naminé said:
i think the three knights were Sora, Riku and Kairi, they even went over and picked up their keyblades out of the sand. but that guy off in the distance that u couldnt make out...a mystery.

No. Nomura has said that they are all-new characters. KHUltimania's Interview with Nomura. It's about 3/4's way down the page.

This is what's said:

Who are the 3 armoured people?
Those 3 are completely new people who haven't shown up at all. In fact, I've already thought of their names. Back when I was making that movie, I only had their settings but now I've even drawn their faces to give myself a clearer image of them.

aerith-angel

ya, im pretty sure its xehanort because that's what it is in all the websites. and iv seen the ending on the internet, but not on my own tv.. im working on it. looks amazing, but im just not looking forward to the next few years we'll have to wait until kh3 comes out... IF it comes out.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com

Haywire KeyBlade said:
thats true. i was just dissapointed b/c they never said what the letter in the last game said, and now im worried theyll do the same for KH3

What letter? You mean the one Pluto was holding? That's true. We never did really see it. Maybe Mickey Wrote that same letter over again. OR, maybe PLuto left it, and because his heart is connected to Mickey's who's connected to Riku's who's connected to Sora's it got to them on Destiny Islands.

Anything's possible.

one thing is for certain, if anyone knows what's on that paper, it's Nomura....

Blindfolded-Unknown

211th to ever join! WHERE DID ALL MY POSTS GO! Stu

Nos Lived said:
What letter? You mean the one Pluto was holding? That's true. We never did really see it. Maybe Mickey Wrote that same letter over again. OR, maybe PLuto left it, and because his heart is connected to Mickey's who's connected to Riku's who's connected to Sora's it got to them on Destiny Islands.

Anything's possible.

one thing is for certain, if anyone knows what's on that paper, it's Nomura....

No, she was referring to the letter that Kairi gave Sora and Riku (It was a message in a bottle I think, but i don't quite remember) when they returned to Destiny Islands at the end of KH2.

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com

yeah, i dont think we will ever know what it says.cuz we didnt see the note in kh1.why didnt we see the note in kh1?

Moriko_Hotaru

Website
www.freewebs.com

i d k. u know like when they dont let u see a note or it never tells u why something happened, etc.. I hate when they do that on games, tv shows or movies. It drives me crazy lol

Bebop Blues

Silver Member

the next KH game is most likely to unnumbered. NOmura announced it

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com

Ferrer said:
He mentioned that...saying something like that if it were numbered, it'd still be Sora's story. The focus of the next game appears to be a bit wider than Sora alone.

In the ultimania interview?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back