• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kthundercat

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Kairi kinda looked more like she left her brin behind her somewhere and had that blank look on her face..... That's just me.

FinalSora14

Seceret Ending

I hope I put this in the right section. In the seceret ending I have heard people saying that the keyblade weilders brougt chaos, ruin, and it saved worlds, but what it actually says is that a legend says that it destroyed the world while another side said they saved it. Its like they are two sides of ONE story. Dont flame if you already know this but some peole said it as if it were different weiilers briningg choas and saving worlds.

Also please dont flame on this also but if you look at the person that is coming toward the 3 knight looking poeple at times just for a split second it looks like sora! You can see his spikey hair or maybe another person with spikey hair, but it looks like sora. maybe its just my imagination but yea.

here look for yourself: http://youtube.com/watch?v=UClQFOz4V58&mode=related&search=Kh2%20seceret%20ending%20

Namine0803

Re: Seceret Ending

Riku123698745 said:
right section and all but i think we'll learn more about these kh leganeds in the next kh game. and tetsuya nomura stated that all the characters in it are new ones so they are NOT Sora Riku and or Kairi in any way, but i'm not ensuring shape or form. he said so in an interview.

*panic* where did u hear that he wasnt goin to have sora, riku, or kairi. in the next installment???:confused:

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

FinalSora14 said:
Also please dont flame on this also but if you look at the person that is coming toward the 3 knight looking poeple at times just for a split second it looks like sora! You can see his spikey hair or maybe another person with spikey hair, but it looks like sora. maybe its just my imagination but yea.

Eh, looks more like Xehanort or his Heartless. It looks like he's wearing Guanlets like Xehanort's Heartless does. Hair looks the same. Has the little cape thing from his waste down. Looks a lot like him.

Last edited:

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com

Namine0803 said:
*panic* where did u hear that he wasnt goin to have sora, riku, or kairi. in the next installment???:confused:

No, Nomura said that the four characters seen in the secret ending were not anyone we've seen. So none of them are Sora, Kairi, or Riku. They might be in the next game, but this hasn't been confirmed either, although it wouldn't make much sense to not have them in future Kingdom Hearts games. You can not panic anymore, OK?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Actually Heartless Angel, he said the three knights. He never said that the shadow was going to be new.

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com

Riku123698745 said:
yeah, i just said that too Heartless Angel. but u posted urs 3 minutes after mine. xD

Sorry about that, when I first entered the thread, there were only three posts, the third of which being the one I quoted.

Xemnas.01 said:
Actually Heartless Angel, he said the three knights. He never said that the shadow was going to be new.

I didn't know that, thanks.

Heartless Angel

Website
www.myspace.com
A quick thought about the secret ending

Hey guys. I was just watching the secret ending and wanted to ask if anyone else thought this was of any importance. The next two pics are in order: before and during:

secret1.jpg

secret2.jpg

I think this just may be for effect. But then again, you may notice that the backround isn't moving or getting blurred, only the knight is. Do you think this could be of any importance? Maybe the knight was like Sora, and just then merged with another part of himself. Possibly a Nobody? It probably is just for effect (a cool effect, by the way), but I though it was worth asking. If someone else has already brought this up, then just ignore this.

Here's a link if you want to see it in motion. It's actually clearer that way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UClQFOz4V58

finding_twilight

Bloodstained Angel
Re: A quick thought about the secret ending

Though you've got some good thinking when it comes to that, i just think that it was to make the clip look good. I've noticed that on lots of secret trailers I've seen in games and what not, they usually try and keep it fast and flashy, and the duplication makes it flashy. I'm not denying your theory in any way though, but actually congradulating you for thinking outside of what everyone else is thinking. I never notice anything like that.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Probably just for effects....good theory, though.

x133

the dude in armor might be sora and his flashy replica might be roxas

A

Audo

When I first saw this I thought it was Sora and the double image effect was to imply that Roxas was still there.

BUT
Nomura said in an interview that those three knights are not Sora, Kairi and Riku and that they just have a connection with them so simply it might just be implying that that specifc knight is the one connected to Sora.

A

Audo

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Im just gonna jump in and not read the Exciting 42 pages of this thread because it seems it didnt get anywhere o_O

Im going to say it straight, If Zexion was a user of the Keyblade why would they take Roxas as such a key? Plus his name would have mentioned the keyblade. PLUS Ienzo was an apprentice of DiZ, Xehanort and the others were so intrigued by the keyblade, dont you think they would have just experimented on Ienzo and his keyblade (if he indeed had one) They also would have talked about it in the X Reports. It just seems to out there and not suffiecient in evidence to make sense.

A

Audo

How many versions of the same thread are out there?
Put simple, the three knights - new.
Shadow - Possibly new but probably Xehanort.

Setting
Clip from the past but can be looked at as if in the future (AKA History Repeating Itself Cliché)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back