• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BeastlyKillaKreg

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

ooh! ooh! read mine! this isnt really a theory, just stuff to consider.

One of the knights is clearly a woman; you can tell by her breasts, hips, and the way she carries herself.

After the credits roll in KH2, Sora, Riku, and Kairi recieve a letter from the King, leaving Kingdom Hearts wide open for a sequel that follows the normal timeline. Although some things Nomura said contradict this, it is entirely possible that the three knights are Sora, Riku, and Kairi carrying out the King's request.

We never really learned what that place was near the ocean, that we saw at the beginning and ending of KH2. This place could be explained a little more thouroghly (sp?), and made more playable.

Where will Disney tie into all of this? It is a core part of the KH series, and would not be taken out. I know that Disney wasn't seen in ASAS and DD, but it was present in KH2. People need to think about where Disney will come into play, and what impact it will have on the game.

MEMORY of Xehanort suggests that the next game happens in the future, though it could be near or far (time-wise) from the KH2 ending. The word "memory" implies that the events in the final KH2 scenes already took place.

(Dare I say it?) Zexion was never fully covered, and he is still shrouded in mystery. Clearly referencing someone tied to the Organization (Memory of Xehanort) leaves the path open for other members and their past human counterparts, especially Zexion/Ienzo.

If the next KH installment took place in the past, how would the characters move from world to world? The meteor shower in KH1 (when Kairi came to the island and Sora and Riku were kids) is when the walls dividing the worlds first came down, and Gummi materials came into existance. We have yet to see another source of intergalactic travel.

Sora, Riku, and Mickey's Keyblades were RUSTY AND ABANDONED-LOOKING, which hints that this next game happens after they were deceased or no longer needed their Keyblades. Although it slightly contradicts what I said before about Sora, Riku, and Kairi being the knights, it almost solidifies the theory that this game happens in the future.

Vin

Bronze Member

wow these r alot of throies

B-ry 3

i just beat the game today with the journal completely filled out
u guys did notice that in the secret video the 3 keyblades there were sora, riku, and the kings keyblade right?
when it has all the text flashing by one of them says Xehanorts memories do u think he was that 4th guy because in the ansem reports it talks about how ansem cared for xehanort when he was almost dead and he couldnt remember anything about his past?

Justicar Tidus

New theory

I just finished the game like 10 minutes ago and got the secret ending and i change my opinion on it from earlier, i think we're all WAY of course.

The secret ending implies the following to me:

Watto stole all the keyblades and hid them on tatooine in his junk shop. The Galactic Empire cloned Sora Riku and Kairi and made them into clone troopers, three of which happen to remember their originals memories and went to get the keyblades back, just as Mr T was walking through the keyblade yard looking for parts to fix his van. They all met in the middle and i have no idea what happens next.

I read Nomuras mind.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

i know that keyblades release the hearts of the heartless when you kill them, but wat about when like cloud, tifa, yuffie,or leon kill them wat happens to the heartless and there hearts?

PureDarkness

I don't know if this was talked about already in this thread or not because I'm brand new so I'm sorry if this is old news, but if you watch the secret ending scene by scene you can see some familiar stuff besides the Key Blade's of Sora, Riku & the King. For example, When they pick up the swords and they cut to show the 3 knights from different angles you can make out Keyblades from the game such as Fenrir.

Also, the next KH most logically would be sold on the PS3. So just think about playing KH with the secret endings level of graphics....:rolleyes:

Bossing

Website
gintara.deviantart.com

Oh I have a question. In the credits when they show Leon at Radiant Garden, looking at this letter and something comes out. What was that?

B-ry 3

it looked like a butterfly to me

PureDarkness

Okay, I have a serious question.

Everyone is so quick to say that the 3 knights, the middle one in particular have a keyblade before that picked up Sora's, the King's and Riku's. They are solely basing this on the fact that it has the same basic layout as the keyblade, BUT where ar the keychains. Every single keyblade thus far has had a keychain attached to the bottom of it but this one did not.

The only other "keyblade" that DIDN'T possess a keychain was the Dark Keyblade Riku used in Hollow Bastion/ Radiant Gardens. But that wasnt a keyblade because it was created by the princesses of hearts and forged together by darkness.

Theory: This could be another "dark" keyblade -or- it is a mere replica of a keyblade -or- (this is what I hope it is because it would make the game interesting) It could be a whole new class of keyblade...and since it cannot be changed due to its lack of keychain...it could be a PureBlade.:eek:

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!

yea kh3 will most likely revolve around the keyblade which is good because there are so many questions that can be asked about it!!! We must no!

Eunit304

watch the 3 knights be nemo, that ant from antz or a bugs life (can't remember which was disney and which wasn't), and the tramp from lady and the tramp.

sora-14

Website
use.vnexpress.net

Well the ending movie had stated that it all began with birth by sleep. Whoever this person is was created by going to sleep or somebody else going to sleep. Perhaps these are all totally different characters and KH3 talks about the people in the past who had keyblades.

Also, didn't those paths look like the crossroads? So maybe it's taking place in another dimension.

D

Duzyourfacehurt

I've heard countless theories on who the knights are. I've seen interviews with Nomura that my friend printed out which could be total crap, but let's assume for the time being that they are true. I have formulated several theories while reading these interviews.

The Three People:
Nomura has stated this game is set in the future and not the past as many had thought originally. This could mean several things. These are older versions of Riku, Kairi, and Sora. Sora and company could possibly be dead from old age, and these three are their successors. There is also the chance that these are the Chasers that they mention. There is also the chance that these are three people that have no connection with Sora and company until this part of the story occurs, but the video makes me doubt that. One thing that helps enforce the idea that these are successors is I've heard that Nomura has said that there will be a new keyblade master in this story. Also, you could consider these three picking up the keyblades as Sora, Riku, and Mickey passing the keyblades down. There's also the fact that he has to consider pleasing fans, and I know I wouldn't be too happy to see Riku, Sora, or Kairi only used in the story to connect events in the plot.

Chasers, as has been stated by people numerous times, might be like Heartless or Nobodies. Possibly, they are chasing the darkness. They can be one of about 6 combinations of Heart, Soul, and Body. There's also the chance that they are a group of people that are chasing light or darkness or the keyblade masters themselves set up an organization(Possibility with all those keyblades which tells you there must've been more keyblade masters so what's keep them from starting something sort of like Org. 13).

These are just a few theories. We won't know for sure until Nomura releases more information.

chosen destiny

this is about the secrate video. the video says this:

the chasers
the keyblade war
the forgotten two
master of keyblade
memory of xehanort

then you see another person in metal walking in the dust with no keyblade. can some one please try to translate the japanese in the video. what do you guys think it means. we all know there will be a kingdom hearts 3 becuase the journey is far from over.

LightH0lder88

I don't think the King is one of the three in the ending...they all three look too tall to be the King. The King is way short compared to Riku & Sora...so if the third person is someone from the previous two games, I would guess Kairi since she does have the ability to weild a Keyblade.

Here's a question, what determines who can weild a keyblade? It was a surprise to me to see Kairi with a keyblade in her hands.

And, the three people may not even be anyone from the previous KH games. The alternate ending from KHI had Roxas, not Sora, as one of the cloaked figures and we all played guessing games for who that was too.

Oh, and for those thinking there won't be a KH3, its a given there will be. KH 1 & 2 made too much money for them to just quit making the series.

zexion_org_xii

the knights are completly new charactors...god do these discussions last forever...lol....i cant wait for the next game to come out

LightH0lder88

zexion_org_xii said:
the knights are completly new charactors...god do these discussions last forever...lol....i cant wait for the next game to come out

We have two or three years to talk about this, KH3 will take forever to come out just like KH2. :D So we have plentyyy of "forever" to disscuss this, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back