• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

    CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread



REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir_Auron

New member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
88
Halo Keyblade Wielders!!!

The guys at the end of the secret movie look like Halo Keyblade wielders! I like the idea of having awesome armor!
 

KingBlade

by sinspire^
Joined
Jun 24, 2005
Messages
2,711
Age
31
Location
Chicago
Re: Halo Keyblade Wielders!!!

Ummmm so?

Its called Armor, it doesn't mean KH2 is coping halo. Big deal...
 

SxFtSqrrl

New member
Joined
Jul 7, 2006
Messages
35
Age
33
Location
That's a secret.
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

_Avalon_KH2-3010_0001.jpg


Does anyone notice that the middle knight has woman parts? I figure that they most likely are Sora, Kairi, and Riku. We know they can all weild Keyblades. And the heights match. Just and idear..
 

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
2,189
Location
<Insert witty pun here>
My Little Tidbit on KH2's Secret Ending

Alright- I've been doing some hunting with "Sunset Horizons" (The Secret Ending of KH2) and have been capturing a lot of pretty good stills.
Here are a few things:

One: It's obvious King Mickey isn't in "Sunset Horizons"- it wouldn't make for good dramatic effect, plus he's tiny. Which makes me believe one of two things:
a) Mickey is not the true Dark Keyblade Weilder
or
b) The Dark Keyblade isn't shown at all in this video.
Also, it doesn't even appear to be Mickey's Keyblade. It's much more like Xemnas' clothes in the final battle: Spotted. Black and White. Either that or it's very dirty...
Oh well- just something to ponder about.

Two: They're extremely dusty! It's as if these three blades haven't been touched for years. Perhaps Sora, Riku, and the King never summoned them for a while after KH2- perhaps that is where the Keyblades stay when they're not in use? That would surely explain all the millions of keyblades WITHOUT keychains. This is where they idly stay, awaiting a Bearer to summon them.

Three: One female, two males. That's what I make out of it. Mainly because of the breastplates on the female.

Four: What's with all the Organization's weapons all over the place? And then they suddenly all dissapear when the Light Knight walks away from them? I REALLY bet this has soemthing to do with Zexion's weapon- positive.
(Either that or Nomura was just lazy- forgot to give him one, then covered up his laziness by slicing Zex's tile in "Proof of Existance" - quite doubtedly.)

Five: "Memory of Xehanort" - not "Xehanort's Memory" - "Memory of Xehanort". What say you to that?

Six: "Birth by Sleep" - there are only 2 instances in which somebody slept, and something was born. But first you HAVE to know: "Birth", and "born" don't always have to do with babies and a new life. "Birth", just has to do with something new. A change. Anything can be born. Actually, everything is born.
a: Sora 'dreams and dives into the heart and becomes the key-bearer.
b: Sora sleeps to regain his memories- what changed, or- what became new? People began to forget Sora, and Roxas began to remember him.

Seven: I made a big picture file, with cut outs and stuff from the video; but that file didn't work, so I just made a whole new video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8lMgGVo8Qs

Now, if I'm totally behind all you guys, and I'm stupid for JUST figguring out a few of these things, please refrain from telling me that ^_^.
 
Last edited:

skilled keyblada

New member
Joined
Sep 18, 2005
Messages
834
Age
29
Location
Japan
Re: My Little Tidbit on KH2's Secret Ending

Okay first, that yahoo photo link page wasn't found, but who cares...Your post gets the point across.

Everything there, that you have said, makes total sense, nothing I hadn't really figured out on my own, but it's worthwhile posting.

As much as we'd all love to know all the answers....we won't until KH3 comes out...that's IF there is a KH3...... i'll die if we don't know the answers.... there'd better be a KH3.
 

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
2,189
Location
<Insert witty pun here>
Re: My Little Tidbit on KH2's Secret Ending

File no found- oh wait...oh yeah. Damn. I forgot how much yahoo sucks...

Well, i'm making a video right now- I'll upload it to youtube and show it here, it's got basically everything in my file.
 
Last edited:

B0nD 0f Flam3s

New member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
317
Location
Somewhere special
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

XXX said:
Did nomura give an interview about these knights because i need to know desperately whether these knights video means a KH3 in the future

and screw those who say that Kingdom hearts should end at 2:mad: ive been wanting to say that to all those who want it to end at 2

nomura is not so sure if he is goona make a kh3 becuase he is on antoher game project and wants to get to work on it hes take a "break" from kh but if there si goona be 1 dont get ur hopes up next year the earliest dates in interviews with nomura is ethier the ending of 2007 or the summer of 2008
 

kthundercat

New member
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
429
Age
33
Location
Phoenix, AZ
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

A lot of what you say makes sense except don't forget that Nomura said that we would be seeing new main char's not Sora, RIku, or KAiri agian......
 

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
2,189
Location
<Insert witty pun here>
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

kthundercat said:
A lot of what you say makes sense except don't forget that Nomura said that we would be seeing new main char's not Sora, RIku, or KAiri agian......
You think that we're never gonna see Riku, Kairi, and Sora again?
Nomura said that those 3 were not Sora, Kairi and Riku- not that those 3 will never be seen again.

I'm positive the Trio will return.
 

Nos Lived

New member
Joined
May 5, 2006
Messages
52
Age
34
Website
noslived.1up.com
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Engulfed said:
You think that we're never gonna see Riku, Kairi, and Sora again?
Nomura said that those 3 were not Sora, Kairi and Riku- not that those 3 will never be seen again.

I'm positive the Trio will return.

I like where your head is.
True, Nomura said that the three shown alreaddy have their own names.




But did he say anything about the fourth person?


I think not.




Now then, One By One, I'll do my best to reply to your thoughts with some of my own.


Ready?


Long Post time. (Sorry in advance)

Engulfed said:
One: It's obvious King Mickey isn't in "Sunset Horizons"- it wouldn't make for good dramatic effect, plus he's tiny. Which makes me believe one of two things:
a) Mickey is not the true Dark Keyblade Weilder
or
b) The Dark Keyblade isn't shown at all in this video.
Also, it doesn't even appear to be Mickey's Keyblade. It's much more like Xemnas' clothes in the final battle: Spotted. Black and White. Either that or it's very dirty...
Oh well- just something to ponder about.

A. I have no clue where you heard about Mickey being teh Dark Keyblade Weilder. All that is known is that he found the dark realm's keyblade.

B. Perhaps, perhaps not. A keyblade seen from a straight angel doesn't look like a keyblade very much. Especially when it's shadowed and hazed out, i.e. the fourth figure. Personally, I think his (Or her, keep your mind open) hands are chained together. But he could still be holding a keyblade. And just because you don't se it, it shouldn't suggest that you WON'T see it.


Engilfed said:
Two: They're extremely dusty! It's as if these three blades haven't been touched for years. Perhaps Sora, Riku, and the King never summoned them for a while after KH2- perhaps that is where the Keyblades stay when they're not in use? That would surely explain all the millions of keyblades WITHOUT keychains. This is where they idly stay, awaiting a Bearer to summon them.

About the rusty thing, ther are two competing theories:

1: This happened BEFORE Sora's adventures.

The reason for this is mainly supported by the fact that Nomura said that

"You can think of this game as the future, but also as the past...."

Something like that.

2: Your theory that they haven't been used since Sora's adventures. They have been sitting there..... Waiting.......

Engulfed said:
Three: One female, two males. That's what I make out of it. Mainly because of the breastplates on the female.

I agre with youo completely. Also look at her hips as she walks. Guys don't walk like that. And if they did, Nomura wouldn't put it in a video game.

I mean c'mon. The guy designed Sephiroth.

Engulfed said:
Four: What's with all the Organization's weapons all over the place? And then they suddenly all dissapear when the Light Knight walks away from them? I REALLY bet this has soemthing to do with Zexion's weapon- positive.
(Either that or Nomura was just lazy- forgot to give him one, then covered up his laziness by slicing Zex's tile in "Proof of Existance" - quite doubtedly.)

That thing that fades, KINDA DOES look like something an Org member would use as a weapon. But it looks more like a monster/heartless/nobody that was just defeated, hence the fading. That could've been anything. Marluxia rode on something like that in the end of CoM, and Xemnas used something like that too. Alot of people think Zexion's weapon was a keyblade. This, let me set it straight, is UNTRUE.

You need a heart to weild a keyblade, and Nobody's don't have hearts.

Before people start hopping on Roxas' nuts, let me finish.

Roxas had half of Sora's heart, thus he could weild keyblades. You will also note that when he summoned a keyblade, data appeared, wheras when Sora does it, it is a beam of light.

Engulfed said:
Five: "Memory of Xehanort" - not "Xehanort's Memory" - "Memory of Xehanort". What say you to that?

I say that in regards to that line, ther's a variety of things to look at.

Memory of Xehanort.

Could this scene be a piece of Xehanort's memory? Remember, when Ansem found him, he was near death had "Super Human" powers, and had lost his memory. Could this "KeyBlade War have cost him his memory?

Another thing to consider:

Nomura stated that Xehanort had not one, but TWO annograms:

No Heart

Another

So let's look at it this way:

Memory of No Heart - Nomura does tend to speak in riddles. This wouldn't surprise me.

Memory of Another - Just as Xehanort assumed the name Ansem to continue the studies, could he not have also assumed the name of some else who was connected to things of that nature? I.E A keyblade weilder?

Engulfed said:
Six: "Birth by Sleep" - there are only 2 instances in which somebody slept, and something was born. But first you HAVE to know: "Birth", and "born" don't always have to do with babies and a new life. "Birth", just has to do with something new. A change. Anything can be born. Actually, everything is born.
a: Sora 'dreams and dives into the heart and becomes the key-bearer.
b: Sora sleeps to regain his memories- what changed, or- what became new? People began to forget Sora, and Roxas began to remember him.

Exactly! But just as Sora had a "Dive in to the heart" sequence. Is it not possible that Riku and King Mickey had as well? Could that be how the keyblade chooses you? Thrugh your dreams? If this is so, then the thing being birthed by sleep is


A Keyblade weilder.

So to regard the secret ending

"It all began with...Birth By Sleep"

Could it mean the VERY FIRST keyblade weilder begun this?


Thanks alot, Engulfed, you are a bright thinker, and a keen observer, my friend! I hope our thoughts clash again someday!
 
Last edited:

Engulfed

King of the Beavers
Joined
Nov 12, 2005
Messages
2,189
Location
<Insert witty pun here>
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

^Very good thoughts in there, Nos, I agree with you on many accounts ^_^.

OH! Ching! I just thought of something!
Ok, check this out:
IF that Desert is where keyblades go when they're not in use...
Who's to say that other weapons couldn't be stored there??

For all we know, Light, Dark, and Twilight give Sora, Riku, and Mickey keyblades.
What if- the significance of the Organization's weapons, is that they too come from some unseen force? And that force would have to be twilight, right? I mean- that's what nobodies are all about, correct?

If that Sunset Horizions place is the resting area for Divine Weapons...
Why ELSE would the Organization's weapons be there?

And, the metal dragon...it has to be the same one Riku and Sora fought and defeated, right?
What if...what if Xemnas had summoned that HUGE weapon to defeat the two, and at the time we see the Dragon dissapear...was when Xemnas summoned it?

That would explain why it's both in the future and the past...Kingdom Hearts 3 might be right DURING the first two games- explaining everything that we don't understand...like Riku/Xehanort's Dark Keyblade...the start of the Organization...
It all makes sense-
That dragon was the clue!
WHAT SAY YOU ALL TO THAT?! XD
 

R o x a s

New member
Joined
Apr 23, 2006
Messages
609
Age
31
Location
Twilight Town A.K.A New York
Looks On Their Faces

Ok We all Watched the ending right?
Ya know the part when they got the Bottle with the message, probably from king mickey. Wasnt it odd how their facial expressions looked?

If ya noticed:
Kairi looks nervous, she looks like she doesnt want to leave sora/riku again (or not go on another journey)
Sora Looks at it, showing very little expression. He looks a bit stunned but thats it.
Rikku looks like he is grinning. He seems happy, looks like hes up for another adventure.

This Seems interesting. What did you find about there facial expressions?
 

Reigen

New member
Joined
Mar 10, 2006
Messages
107
Location
hm....in Trouble. ;p
Re: Looks On Their Faces

I'd like to know what the letter said too...but from the sound of the music at the very end it made it seem like it was final and everything else afterwards is for you to only guess and wonder.

Anywho, I don't think I ever really noticed that. The experssions on their faces I mean. ( I know I saw Riku's :) ) I'll have to beat Xemnas again and take a looksie. ^ ^
 

LIAR LIAR

New member
Joined
Jun 21, 2005
Messages
273
Location
B-612
Re: Looks On Their Faces

My guess is that even Nomura doesn't really know what is on the paper...
 

Drama Setter

DaDides
Joined
Mar 14, 2005
Messages
1,985
Re: Looks On Their Faces

^Nomura had a hard time deciding whether or not to show the contents of the letter. In the end, he didn't.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top