• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

That makes no more sense than my theory does. I say it'll be settled in one of Nomura's future interviews or in KH2: Final Mix if it comes out and if not in either of those in the game. Nomura will hopefully give us a deep dive version of this secret ending that'll shed more light on this letter too.

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com

violent_anger said:
the letter is not simple

[Q. In the last scene in the ending, they received a letter from the king. I'm quite curious to what's written in it.
A. I was troubled for a very long time on whether I should show the letter's contents or not, and in the end I decided to let people speculate it themselves. You can guess what's in the letter by looking at those three's facial expressions: Sora looking at it blankly, Riku smirking and Kairi looking slightly worried. If it was just a "Hello, it's been awhile", they would be smiling instead so at least it's hinted it is not that kind of simple letter. Actually, it was planned to have a little more scene to it and by watching it you could tell what's in the letter. I might be able to show that scene when I get the chance to. /QUOTE]

and yes, they did get the letter at the end of kh1

what sounds more likely?
option 1: sora cuaght pluto and read the letter

option 2: pluto outran sora(who can use glide) and then got to the ocean. he then rolled the letter up, using his paws, put it in the bottle(again, with paws) then put in the cork, let it float, and it made it to DI after an entire year of floating around.

I got one.

Sora didn't cath pluto because he got distracted when he saw that Org member who pointed to Castle Oblivion. SO Mickey probably sent it again.

If it was something VERY important, Mickey would've told Sora and Co. when he saw them for the first time in "Hollow Bastion"

DOn't you think?

Maybe the letter is all

"hey, Sora, now that this is all over, I want to share the legend of the keyblade with you. You see, long ago......."

Something of that nature.

Kingdom Merc

I think the letter at the end of KH1 was a little different from the KH2s end. Remember the letter at the BEGINNING of KH1, I think the letter was from Mickey trying to meet the true keyblade weilder face to face. Plus, how did the letter from KH1 get into Kairi's hands?

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

violent_anger said:
pluto shows up at day time, org member shows up at night, doesnt work, nos

Maybe, he chased him that long haha.

I don't think it's the letter from KH1. Nomura said that he just wanted us to think about what that letter said. I think it was just his way of giving us something to chew on. I don't think it'll have anything to do with KH3(or whatever it's to be called).

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com

violent_anger said:
pluto shows up at day time, org member shows up at night, doesnt work, nos

Not to jump on my own bandwagon, but yeah, he probably DID chase him that long. Maybe he chased him for a little while, couldn't cath him, but kept on walking anyway. Then when night came, the ORg member appeared. I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but maybe it's really TAHT simple.

And how the letter got to Kairi? Simply, her heart.

Her heart is connected with Sora's. Remember the letter she wrote to him to try and remember? She put it in the ocean of Destiny Islands.

Sora got that same letter while he was sitting with Riku at the beach in the Realm of Darkness.

Their hearts are connected.

Another example?

Belle was kidnapped and taken to Hollow Bastion.

Without a vessel, ship, or teleport thingus, Beast appeared there.

His explanation?

"I simply believed, and I was here"

His heart is connected with Belle's

I think that about sums it up.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

Nos Lived said:
Not to jump on my own bandwagon, but yeah, he probably DID chase him that long. Maybe he chased him for a little while, couldn't cath him, but kept on walking anyway. Then when night came, the ORg member appeared. I don't mean to sound like an asshole, but maybe it's really TAHT simple.

And how the letter got to Kairi? Simply, her heart.

Her heart is connected with Sora's. Remember the letter she wrote to him to try and remember? She put it in the ocean of Destiny Islands.

Sora got that same letter while he was sitting with Riku at the beach in the Realm of Darkness.

Their hearts are connected.

Another example?

Belle was kidnapped and taken to Hollow Bastion.

Without a vessel, ship, or teleport thingus, Beast appeared there.

His explanation?

"I simply believed, and I was here"

His heart is connected with Belle's

I think that about sums it up.

I believe this is the Door to the Light. Each person has their own light. Sora's is Kairi. Sora wanted to get back to Kairi, and the door opened. I'm probably completely wrong, but it's possible.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com

violent_anger said:
wtf? so pluto's heart was connected to kairi?

No, I was explaining that the whole Beauty and the Beast thing and Sora getting to Kairi in the end is most likely the Door to Light.

IAmARevenant

HI, I'm new. Anyway, I don't know if anyone else countered this rumor yet, but I don't believe that The Keyblade Wars will be a prequel to KH. I mean, think about it. If it took place before KH or KH2, then don't you think they might've said something about it in KH or KH2? I think it'll be a sequel.
And one more thing. I noticed something creepy about the secret ending. At the end, it says, "It all began with, birth by sleep." I just found that really creepy.

M

missuniverse303

who the heck is zexion????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com

missuniverse303 said:
who the heck is zexion????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Zexion is Organization XIII's number 6. He had the power of illusions, and his weapon was kept a secret, but he was ultimately defeated by a Riku clone he himself created in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories

Morning Twilight

The reason Zexion's weapon was kept secret was cuz it would be a spoiler in the next one. What would spoil the next one? Only a keyblade really would, right? I mean, is there any other weapon that would spoil something in the next game?

I know the 4th person in the Secret Video
Spoiler Spoiler Show
If you look closely at him/her, you'll notice he/she
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Oblivion wielder

||~VentusOmnus~||

Ummmm

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Nos Lived

Website
noslived.1up.com

Morning Twilight said:
The reason Zexion's weapon was kept secret was cuz it would be a spoiler in the next one. What would spoil the next one? Only a keyblade really would, right? I mean, is there any other weapon that would spoil something in the next game?

Actually, there is. That's why it's still a secret. Not a keyblade. Besides, Zexion is dead anyway.

Also, the fourth figure. You don't know a thing. His/Her (Keep your mind open) hands look chained though. Still just specualtion.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a

IAmARevenant said:
HI, I'm new. Anyway, I don't know if anyone else countered this rumor yet, but I don't believe that The Keyblade Wars will be a prequel to KH. I mean, think about it. If it took place before KH or KH2, then don't you think they might've said something about it in KH or KH2? I think it'll be a sequel.
And one more thing. I noticed something creepy about the secret ending. At the end, it says, "It all began with, birth by sleep." I just found that really creepy.
haha, heard of the rumor? i fought against the rumor.

reasons
1. too cliqhe
2. kh is always soras story
3. even if the secret ending is in the past, that doesnt mean the game must be in the past
4. if it was in the past, mickeys letter at the end would be meaningless

as for zexions weapon being a keyblade, i agree with themuffinman, its far too predictible, a theor that i personoly liked was that zexion had a type of anti-keyblade though, the kryptonite to superman

DarkXemnas

violent_anger said:
haha, heard of the rumor? i fought against the rumor.

reasons
1. too cliqhe
2. kh is always soras story
3. even if the secret ending is in the past, that doesnt mean the game must be in the past
4. if it was in the past, mickeys letter at the end would be meaningless

as for zexions weapon being a keyblade, i agree with themuffinman, its far too predictible, a theor that i personoly liked was that zexion had a type of anti-keyblade though, the kryptonite to superman
he does have a point with mickey's letter. but you just made me think of something. ill post it in the chasers thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back