• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Lancer, you're not making snse, everything in my post is accurate; 100%. That's what I said. You didn't seem to understand it, so I thought you meant it in another way.

Be specific. My details are accurate, the spelling of the words that fade in, many debates I've read over that. As of everything else. Therefore I don't know what you're asking exactly.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

Inner-Demon said:
Lancer, you're not making snse, everything in my post is accurate; 100%. That's what I said. You didn't seem to understand it, so I thought you meant it in another way.

Be specific. My details are accurate, the spelling of the words that fade in, many debates I've read over that. As of everything else. Therefore I don't know what you're asking exactly.
first i asked you wats accurate, then you said thats my point......but i didnt ask for the poinbt i just wanted to know wats accurate

x-knight

louis said:
At the end when the knights look at the figure in the dust walking twords them the figure looks alot like sora and the hair seems alike

just watch the end and tell me if you think it looks like sora

http://www.youtube.com/watch.php?v=NdNkVguq3D0&search=kingdom%20hearts%202%20ending

it doesnt look like sora at all in look more like someone in an unkown coat or the like

sorry but that my opinion still atleast sum other ppl noticed that person

T

The Marauder

The armor that the knight on the left wears appears to have room inside of it for Kairi... As to say, the chestplate is larger and more accomodating.

Last edited:

GoofySoraDonald

Uploading more footage of the knights should be done soon
13 miniutes left

Last edited:

louis

x-knight said:
it doesnt look like sora at all in look more like someone in an unkown coat or the like

sorry but that my opinion still atleast sum other ppl noticed that person

thats what i first thought untill i watched it 5 more times you can see a good image of the person whem the words keyblade war appers and changes to japanese words and that second the person looks alot like sora

GoofySoraDonald

This new video is bigger then the first one I posted
Hey do you think the mods would delete it if I made it into a new thread instead of posting it here

Last edited:
T

The Marauder

post it, people link the old one all over the place. Please tell me this one is the whole thing this time...

GoofySoraDonald

I want everone to know it's here though so I might make a new thread(and I want credit for it this time)
And sorry I didn't get the whole thing but I got a little more footage of the knights.

T

The Marauder

FYI everyone, uploading files to a web server takes longer than downloading them. On average, upload speeds are about 1/5 as fast as download speeds on the same connection.

T

The Marauder

almost twice the filesize, better be good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back