• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

The Marauder

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

Its chopped up pieces of the real thing glued together without sound, and with Passion slapped on top of it.

WhoIsANobody

We see keyblades stabbed into ground. Millions of them. Making an X formation, in which our three heroes stand in the middle of. The three armored warriors look into the distance, a trench coat wearing figure can be made out as he walks towards them.

The three warriors wear helmets by the way, their faces can't be seen, not even an eye, or hair. The area is a deadzone.

but you can see there Armor...there is something about there helmets that i have been taking close attention to....the ears on there helmet take a look at them.....

one of them has the straight up.
another has them slanted.
and the other has them all the way down.

makes me wounder

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com

Since somebody deleted the Track Listings thread about the ending:

TheMuffinMan said:
But wait, if the ending is jsut scene's peiced together, then why are they in CGI? Are there random CGI cutscenes at the endiong of the game? Wtf, i'm confused

The file size of this is alot smaller than that of the intro. And Passion(After the Battle) in this vid is only 2 minutes, 8 seconds. You can tell someone spliced the ending movie into different pieces, and added the secret ending video into the last 30 seconds of footage. No way the ending would be this short. And according to these track listings, this video takes place after the credits (much like the run after Pluto into the fields), and then the secret video.

T

The Marauder

Even though it cant be, I would be mad as hell if that was the real ending. Sora and Kairi need to hook up already, maybe it happens after Sora pulls that charm out of his pocket. If not, you guys will be hearing about my murderous rampage at SA headquarters on the international news.

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

OMFG THAT WAS FRICKEN AWESOME!!!!!! i hope theres more to it, it looked edited....but i think that the 3 knights r sora, kairi, and riku...only a theory

TenaroftheRing

Okay, the lurker'll do it. Thanks for finding this for us, GoofySoraDonald!

x-knight

i just want to get one thing straight is it xehanort or xehamort cos to me it looks like xehamort im serios i want to know now

WhoIsANobody

I agree with Lancer_91

Middle = Sora (picked up the Kingdom Key)
Right = Kairi (picked up Oath Keeper)
Left = Riku (picks up a different key blade we have never seen probable one he gets in KH2)

and another cool thing...would it be sweet if the makers used the keyblades that we disigned in the Keyblade Fan art Section in The Keyblade Wars????

Lancer_91

Website
www.myspace.com

WhoIsANobody said:
I agree with Lancer_91

Middle = Sora (picked up the Kingdom Key)
Right = Kairi (picked up Oath Keeper)
Left = Riku (picks up a different key blade we have never seen probable one he gets in KH2)

and another cool thing...would it be sweet if the makers used the keyblades that we disigned in the Keyblade Fan art Section in The Keyblade Wars????
thanks dude, yeah i really think that too. i cant wait to play it, but i want to c the other parts too
yeah that would be cool i got alot of ideas for keyblades lol

x-knight

Inner-Demon said:
I've put together a detailed description of the Final Scene:

The scene begins with Sora finishing a note. And the FMV shot that was revealed is at the end. It's after Sora reads the letter from Kairi:

"Thinking of you, where ever you are.
We pray for our sorrows to end.
And hope that our hearts will blend.
Now I will step forward to realize this wish.
And who knows.
Starting a new journey may not be so hard.
Or maybe it has already begun.
There are many worlds.
But they share the same sky.
One sky, one destiny.
Kairi"

The poem that was at the beginning of Kingdom Hearts. He's with Riku. The two are sitting at the DD Beach. A light opens and the two fly into Destiny Islands.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi being reunited. Mickey, Donald, and Goofy all appear on Destiny Islands with them. Mickey hugs Riku, Sora, Donald, and Goofy hug. On DI Kairi later shows a message in a bottle with the King's sign. The three read and are shocked.

We then flash to the future. Three people, each in armor, pick up a keyblade. Two are Kingdom Keys: The One Sora uses, and Mickey's Inverted Key.

Each wields Two Keyblades. There's one on the left that wields a Kingdom Key and the Oblivion. The middle one wields a Kingdom Key and some unknown Blade. The one on the right wields two Blades that have never appeared before. Though one does have the Heartless symbol as a Keychain.

These words flash:

'Keyblade War'

'Master Of Keyblade'

'The Lost Two'

'Chasers'

'Memory Of Xehanort'

We see keyblades stabbed into ground. Millions of them. Making an X formation, in which our three heroes stand in the middle of. The three armored warriors look into the distance, a trench coat wearing figure can be made out as he walks towards them.

The three warriors wear helmets by the way, their faces can't be seen, not even an eye, or hair. The area is a deadzone.

The scenes are obviously cut. So this is not the full ending. Just a good piece of it

u forgot one thing sora hold out kairi's good luck charm and presents it to her

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

Honestly, that was the furthest thing from my mind. I've repeated the ending so many times it's crazy! But everything else is 100% accurate. I've taken frame-by-frame shots, watched through every second. Paused at every second. Taken second spare shots. And then wrote that out.

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com

My post. I've edited it with corrections. The scenes I left out. But everything else is indeed in there, that's my point.

Dark Oblivion007

Do you guys think that they put some fan's keyblades in the field. one of them looks like cloud's AC sword. This is my most favorite game EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEER!!!

x-knight

well they kind of blurred out most of the the detail in the wideshot that would have save them a lot of time and brain power

u only see about 30 keyblades in good detail to relize the differences

divinerosekeeper

divinerosekeeper

i think the thing about the 3 knights at the end is in the past and like sora and them were like reincarnated (or something like that connected) and if theres a kh3 soras next adventure will be tied with that past

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back