• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Ending Discussion Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas

Re: KH2 Ending Discussion Thread ***Major Spoilers***

The first man is Peter Griffin.
The second is Chuck Norris.
The third is Sadam Hussein. Yes, I mean Saddam Hussein as a girl.

Xebek

I'm definatly going to have to say taht I beleive those three knights were the reincarnations or something of Sora, Riku and Kairi. Because all three of them can use Keyblades as shown in KH2. I don't know why the hell people are saying one of the keyblades in the ground is a new blade. HELLO? Did you pay any attention to the game? That's the freaking Keyblade that Riku uses thoughout the whole KH2 game. The three Keyblades in the ground are Sora's Kingdom Key, Mickey's Kingdom Key and Riku's Keyblade.

I beleive that this new installation in the Kingdom Hearts thing will take place far in the furture. Nomura did say it would be related to Kingdom Hearts 2 but not a direct sequel such as a Kingdom Hearts 3, since things did wrap up fairly nicely. He said that one of the three walking towards the three Keyblades was a new person connected to Sora, meaning he could be Sora's descendent. If those three are the descendents of Sora, Riku and Kairi it would make sense since one of them is a girl.

The Keyblade that the man who picks up Riku's Keyblade is holding is the Keyblade that Riku gives to Kairi. The Keyblade that girl is holding is Oblivion, not sure what the first knight was carrying when he walked up.

ninadow

I just got done watching the secret ending, and here's what i think...The two on the sides are clearly females, cause of their shape. The only guy i knew with that figure was Axel, and sadly, i think he's dead ;(

And another thing, why does everyone keep asuming that they're heroes? To me they looked quite sinister. Just cause they have keyblades doesn't make them good. They could very well be some of those keybladers that have broght chaos.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com

ninadow said:
And another thing, why does everyone keep asuming that they're heroes? To me they looked quite sinister. Just cause they have keyblades doesn't make them good. They could very well be some of those keybladers that have broght chaos.

WOW..your right. cause it does say that you know it can bring peace or chaos!! wooop your good! ^_^ <3​

H

Hess

first post! hello.

Not sure if this has been stated, as 25 pages is alot to read, but Nomura already stated that those 3 are brand new characters, which he has already secretly named.

As for it being in the past or future, id say future because of the reference to Xehonort.

Also, Nomura has always said Kingdom hearts is about Sora and his story, so it might not be in the far off future.

Can someone explain to me the 4 dimensions thing? im lost to this and never heard of that in the game.

Neverfate

I believe, in my opinion, that Sora and company's story has come to a close. Tetsuya Nomura only wanted to do Sora's story and didn't want to keep bringing him back over and over for sequels (as he feared Disney and Square would make him do). He had a deffinate ending for Sora and friends in mind when he started making the game and he came to it (and who would have thought it was right infront of our eyes in "Another Side, Anotehr Story").

Also, personally, I'd like the story to move on as well.

Oathblivion

Well, just beat the game, so I'll share my thoughts, mainly about the letter.

One of three things can come from the letter. There is trouble, and Sora needs to come again. Mickey has gone again. Or they just want to have a get together. Personally, I think they want a reunion, but then a new enemy will pop up.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com

sorry but it wouldnt be the same with out the main characters...i really really dont want the main characters to be done...well i mean who says that nomura wont change his mind...i say lets just frecken wait!!!​

sephiroth_024

yes #1 is Xemnas and #13 is Roxas, try reading the descriptions they give in jiminys journal, anyways i would have to say that they are gonna try and make a KH3, with the ending it brings up questions, if not a game then atleast a movie, like FF7, but ya i hope KH3 but u can tell that sora and the others might not be in it, i dunno i hope they would be but i dunno, they made it obvious that theres gonna be one more, making this great game a trilogy, yet i think it already is one with KH1,CoM, and KH2 but i guess it would make a PS2 trilogy

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com

honesly i just dont want it to be over and i reaaaaaaaaallly want it to have something to do with the main characters riku, kairi, sora, etc..i dont know i just wish you know that they could say yes kh3 i wouldnt care cause i can still guess what its gonna be about im reallllllly sad if its realllly over U_U'

UltimaForm

A good ending for a KH3, if there really is one, and it features Sora, is Sora, Riku, and the King wiping out every heartless with a kamikaze attack like Axels. Thats a way to prevent making more games on the same characters, however, it is sad =/

Honestly, we just have to wait. The one thing I hate most is being good at Video Games. You beat em less than a week after they're released, and you just want to continue, but you can only wait....

E

Eclipse

they are not reincarnations kiddos

nomura confirmed them as completely new characters. :p

Leo21

Ok... so From my understanding one's SOra, the other is Riku, and the tird is Roxas?
How is that even possible? Roxas is like, inside firggin Sora o.o

Omg, I played nonstop for days to get this. In the end I gave up and watched on you tube... (Missions for the jounral are so annoying >.<) It was pretty sweet... but why knights!? I bet those guys aren't even Riku, Sora, and Roxas. Maybe those ar ethey guys that the one Organization member says, the other's before you were weaker. Maybe, this is how it all started. WAY before KH I. Maybe it might be two plots, one is the past, and then the future. You know, like in KH II. Roxas then Sora. It's not so far fetched. They made a big hype about Roxas in the secret ending and in trailers, and he was in the game for 2 minutes xD

Cho_Hakkai_657

Heeeey....how do you get the secret ending?o_o? ....I already beat the game n stuff..it was cute n_n; But I hated how they just left off with the letter ._.;

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com

Leo21 said:
Ok... so From my understanding one's SOra, the other is Riku, and the tird is Roxas?
How is that even possible? Roxas is like, inside firggin Sora o.o

Omg, I played nonstop for days to get this. In the end I gave up and watched on you tube... (Missions for the jounral are so annoying >.<) It was pretty sweet... but why knights!? I bet those guys aren't even Riku, Sora, and Roxas. Maybe those ar ethey guys that the one Organization member says, the other's before you were weaker. Maybe, this is how it all started. WAY before KH I. Maybe it might be two plots, one is the past, and then the future. You know, like in KH II. Roxas then Sora. It's not so far fetched. They made a big hype about Roxas in the secret ending and in trailers, and he was in the game for 2 minutes xD

grrrrrrrrrrr its a new charcter gosh how many ti- oh nvm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back