• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2: end of the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas540

OK, so right before you go into Kingdom hearts for the final battle, if you go to battle Sephiroth, is that actually part of Jiminy's Journal?

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
Everything except gummi ships.
Did you mean to say Xemnas? If so, then I guess Jiminy would put it in his journal, bt you never see it....

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Defeating Sephiroth is part of the Journal Completion Task, but the way you phrase it almost makes it sound like you think Sephiroth is the final boss, which he is nt, it's Xemnas, and several variations of him

TheGreatBobbyG

i meen lke you beet him but thrs no proof
Yeah There is if you go back to the 1st place you were in Hollow bastion and talk to Cloud and go back to where you fought sephiroth and you see a fight between Cloud And Sephiroth.After that you obtain a strongest keyblade In The game

neon6

A word of advice about fighting Sephiroth: Don't fight him under leveled. I tried it on LVL 50, Beginner Mode and I was pwned MANY times. Even though I had Guard and Counterattack, I had to give much more effort than planned.

D

Dash27

For those of you here, like me, who have completly filled Jimminy's journal, I congratulate you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back