• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 dual keyblades

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

lenza

i know this sounds so stupid but in kh 2 i know that sora weilds 2 keyblades when fused but is there any point where sora weilds 2 keyblades but not fused because i don't like the idea of having to dual keyblades 4 a short period of time

.:kaizer21:.

Banned
Well, all we've seen is him just holding two keyblades out of a fusion. We have no idea whether this feature is permanent i the game. Oh, and also, there's no need experimenting with the font sizes. Some people will find that annoying. Thank you.

S

Swordfish

yes it is quite annoying the font and i really dont like that idea yet why do you ask these questions do you know the asnwer i bet you do! just use your mind!!!

Counterpart

We'll from the Sora statue that is always presented duing Square Enix's shows he is holding two keyblades but in his normal clothes(the black new one).I hope that it will be permanent some point during the game.But one can only hope!!!

P.S.Maybe there is a reason why that statue he is holding both versions of the kingdomkeys.And if it is permanent maybe only with those two keyblades but I won't keyblade with the inverted kingdomkey there!!!

enygma

actually i dont think there wil be a point where you can dual wield without a fusion. because if there was a point then that would make valor mode a useless fusion. think about it. if you could always dual wield then why fuse so that your able to. there would be no point in haveig a valor mode in the game

sinharvest_angel

kaizer21 said:
Well, all we've seen is him just holding two keyblades out of a fusion. We have no idea whether this feature is permanent i the game. Oh, and also, there's no need experimenting with the font sizes. Some people will find that annoying. Thank you.

yes i agree with kaizer21, the font is to big, and whats the problem with using one keyblade, it didnt stop u from beating kh one, besides u will get to use 2 keyblade, even if it is for a short period of time, and who knows kh2 battle system probaly hasnt been totally revealed to us just yet

Katamari-Damacy

just use a cheat device like code breaker or gameshark im sure they'll have a code for weilding two keyblades all the time

seinra

enygma said:
actually i dont think there wil be a point where you can dual wield without a fusion. because if there was a point then that would make valor mode a useless fusion. think about it. if you could always dual wield then why fuse so that your able to. there would be no point in haveig a valor mode in the game
True, Valor mode would just be for eye candy. It would be there just to make sora look pretty and I don't think Namura would want to upset the kh fan's by messing the game up a little like that.

twilight_passion

i agree dualweider it will admage ur game and it will b no fun cuz u have evrythin,ur invicible and stuff than there really no point 2 play it than just the story

KeybladeKid1127

lenza said:
i know this sounds so stupid but in kh 2 i know that sora weilds 2 keyblades when fused but is there any point where sora weilds 2 keyblades but not fused because i don't like the idea of having to dual keyblades 4 a short period of time

Srry but i beleave so, i guess you just have to deal with it!

Mot

why r u speaking like thts a bad thing? DUEL WEILDIN ROCKS! i reckon it wuld b well cool to duel weild the oathkeeper and the oblivion like the unknown, tht wuld kick ass!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back