• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Discs (???)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zyhark

To anyone that has the KH2 game, does it comes with 2 discs or just 1?

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
only one!!!
it has a grey-formed picture of the pitcure of sora, in his black clothes, looking out at the ocean, with that thing in his mouth (menu picture)

Cannie

lol ye dont we all, but.... o well lets be thankful that weve got a whole new adventure awaiting us

imasecretadmirer

yeah i dont really mind either, im just gonna take my time with it so i pull a bunch of hours out of it.

most of us have heard that it isnt particularly long, but if you just play a regular pace, not blowing through it (watch 25 million posts after this one will be 13 year old kids saying "I h4ve imp0rt v3rs10n, and im l33t, beat it in 30 hourZ...Meh=Pwnage") youll probably get a good 50 hours from it, or just beat it a few times, i know i will

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Yeah..people who say they beat the game fast either didn't play in proud mode or just skiped most of the stuff.. >.>

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
see i just play the game normal and play it till i beat it then once when i beat it i start doin all the stuff i missed like completin it 100% but i could care less if its one or two discs

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
it doesn't matter how long the game but how you get there
if you truly take the time to play the game and enjoy the way it was meant to be played rather than just running past all the haertless to get to the end of the game then it doesn't matter because you played kingdom hearts 2 the way it was meant to be played
being a fan of kh2 is about taking the time to appreciate what the creators did to make kh2 a truly wonderfu experience to us the gamers
besides getting to level one hundred takes a long time and i took about 100 hours to get every last thing in the game so you can spend your time doing that

C

*Caucasian*

Did u know they now have a kingdom hearts collectors addition its cool it has two discs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back