• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 disappointment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blindfolded_Riku

i didn't read all the comments but i have to say that the story is really great.Especially the part where you play as Roxas..And the end of the game.It would have been cooler to see more scenes with Riku and also the org members.
i would say that for me , the biggest disappointment of the game is the shortness of the levels.
P.s: RhoD don't make such threads if u haven't played the game for urself , u can't basically say what the negative points of a game are by just seeing some trailers or reading reviews made by other ppl

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight
I don't care what anybody says i've planed on how i was going to get it and i waited for it to come out for almost maybe 4 years i read every bit of news on the game i love this game just like the first one and now that i am this close 26 more days i will not disrespect this game now by bringing it down now im not say anybody else is but im not the game will be mine and no matter what anybody says it will be a great game and will make fanboys scream the name kingdom hearts 2.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
o.o; Cool it, guys. Let's argue nicely.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
love you too dark_light... mwah!

LOL! its ok dude, no need to apologize to anyone... although its nice, nobody should take anything seriously on these forums, but we do, and ohwell. our bad... =_="

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
And I just want to apologise for all the bad things I said about KH2. I think I just focus on the positives now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back