• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 disappointment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_light13

Re: Kh2 dissappointment

RikuHeroOfDark said:
its obvious your dumbass cant read because if you could you would see this was made to see the good and the bad and not only the bad.............where do you see me whining.............obvious your ****head and have no opinion but to say the game is perfect............these aren't even my opinion isaid these are what people have said so far................which proves your just a worthless n00b with no life............so can you kindly get out my face and go choke

Ya but dissing KH2's plot here. C'mon. The game I am sur has some flaws but it is sure #1 or 2 on my list to get. And guess what the plot is one of the big reasons. If I were you I would stop dissing th eplot becaus ethe reviews in the magazines.. the ones that amtter are saying the plot Is F***ing awsome so your little peace of crap thread here or any one else has no right to dis the plot. And as far is calling people newbs shut the hell upo because sum 1 could have 30 posts and have more knowledge of KH then any of us.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
Re: Kh2 dissappointment

dark_light13 said:
Ya but dissing KH2's plot here. C'mon. The game I am sur has some flaws but it is sure #1 or 2 on my list to get. And guess what the plot is one of the big reasons. If I were you I would stop dissing th eplot becaus ethe reviews in the magazines.. the ones that amtter are saying the plot Is F***ing awsome so your little peace of crap thread here or any one else has no right to dis the plot. And as far is calling people newbs shut the hell upo because sum 1 could have 30 posts and have more knowledge of KH then any of us.
well why dont you shut the **** up and mind you OWN business please, thank you...............its obvious you can't read either because if you would have read the post you quoted and the original post.........you would have seen that i said THESE AREN'T MY OPINIONS BUT WHAT OTHER PEOPLE SAID SEEING AS I DIDNT PLAY THE GAME...............and its obvious you and vzam are n00bs.........yea but that doesn't change the fact you and vzam are n00bs..............if you have a problem you can kindly get out the ****ing thread....................

pansonman

and probably the people who says kh2 is a disapointment thats because they cant even understand the game and got pissed and for the few that do understand it well maybe they have different taste for games or they were expectin kh2 to have a 99million over 5 rating because of the long wait maybe not, but you'll just have to play for youself to make opinions about the game

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark_light13 said:
Dude your a f***ing tard! I was just msking a point that the people who gave the opinions are wrong! I wasn't directing it completly at you. Sorry if you took it that way but dont be calling me a newb.
yea obviously you cant even read your ownpost, first you quoted my post then you dissed my thread..............god your a liar.......stupd ass n00bs...........and like i said if you have a problem kindly get out of the thread..........
the ones that amtter are saying the plot Is F***ing awsome so your little peace of crap thread here or any one else has no right to dis the plot
as i said so you can see what you wrote..........

dark_light13

RikuHeroOfDark said:
yea obviously you cant even read your ownpost, first you quoted my post then you dissed my thread..............god your a liar.......stupd ass n00bs...........and like i said if you have a problem kindly get out of the thread..........

as i said so you can see what you wrote..........

WTF!!! OMG!!! You are stupider than I thought! I never said I wasn't directing it at you I said I wasnt directing it just at you. ( or at least thats what I meant to say. And on the front page it says what you think of their opinions so yes you obviously believe sum of that as well so F*** you!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark_light13 said:
WTF!!! OMG!!! You are stupider than I thought! I never said I wasn't directing it at you I said I wasnt directing it just at you. ( or at least thats what I meant to say. And on the front page it says what you think of their opinions so yes you obviously believe sum of that as well so F*** you!
no not really dumass, i commented on what they said and put reasons why they would say it..................and if you read it i made this thread so people can see the goodsides because they sometimes only look at the bad...................damn n00bs...................
i wrote this to show the plus and downsides of the game because people tend to just look at the negative sides of the game instead of the game as a whole

so can you kindly leave me alone because its obvious your an illiterate n00b who has nothing smart nor important to say

dark_light13

You know what then why the F*** would your thread title be KH2 dissapointment. SO what the hell retard!!! And in case you are to stupid to realize IN my post IT said that I dont care what your thread or any 1 else says SO F*** you. Your the F***ing one that be called a newb. I dont give how many posts you have! ANd whats your damn problem I wasn't directing it all at you it was only partlyy at you so shut up with your bullshit!!!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark_light13 said:
You know what then why the F*** would your thread title be KH2 dissapointment. SO what the hell retard!!! And in case you are to stupid to realize IN my post IT said that I dont care what your thread or any 1 else says SO F*** you. Your the F***ing one that be called a newb. I dont give how many posts you have! ANd whats your damn problem I wasn't directing it all at you it was only partlyy at you so shut up with your bullshit!!!
your trying get me banned im just going to ignore.............. wow your a dumbass some of it was still directed at me n00b......................i didnt say anything about how many post i have.................then why are you posting in here can you please get out and leave me alone.....................it was kh2 dissapointment because i couldn't change it after i wrote it

dark_light13

Ya my ass! you are just pissed becuz no 1 agreez with you, you probaly put that down hoping every one was going to agree with you. and since you are such a stupid F*** I am just going to say ACTULLY LOOK AT MY POST. It says that I dont give a crap what your thread says or what other people say. SO THAT ENCOMPOSSES MORE THAEN YOU YOU F***ING MORON. ARE YOU F***ING SLOW OR JUST CAN NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I am done talking to you for now I prefer to talk to people with actual intelligence and that dont think they are F***ing King of the forum. you know whgat your the F***ing newb. you just cant take the fact no one agrees with you ya tard.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark_light13 said:
Ya my ass! you are just pissed becuz no 1 agreez with you, you probaly put that down hoping every one was going to agree with you. and since you are such a stupid F*** I am just going to say ACTULLY LOOK AT MY POST. It says that I dont give a crap what your thread says or what other people say. SO THAT ENCOMPOSSES MORE THAEN YOU YOU F***ING MORON. ARE YOU F***ING SLOW OR JUST CAN NOT READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Anyways I am done talking to you for now I prefer to talk to people with actual intelligence and that dont think they are F***ing King of the forum. you know whgat your the F***ing newb. you just cant take the fact no one agrees with you ya tard.
whaty are you talking..........THESE ARENT MY OPINIONS..............................and you can't read cause i didnt want anybody to "agree with me"..............seeing as they aren't even my opinions cause i dont have the game to have the opinion.............this is what PEOPLE WHO HAVE THE GAME HAVE SAID...........so this makes you look like a ****head as usual...............and if you dont like the thread why are you posting in it please get out...........thank you have a nice day n00b.....................

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark_light13 said:
w/e im gonna go to sleep now so becuz it is pathetic that you still dont get my point. lol your the one who looks like S*** head.
no not really.............good night n00b..........

dark_light13

waitn wait I just had to say this. While I was brushing my teeth I just had a revalation! How ther hell can you make a good/bad sid echart to a game when every one has diferent opinions. I know just as much people who have played the game and loved the plot as thoughs who didn't! So how can you put the plot as a down side with out believing it yourself?

My point is you cant say the plot is a downside when so may people who have played KH2 think it is an upside so either you lack information, you are stupid, or that was your opinion as well! SO what I have to say if you lack info is that im sorry I nvr knew, if yopur stupid go to school, and if thats your opinion then I was right any ways. WHo looks like the newb now?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
You know what's going to be ironic. The some of the things we're complaining about right now are probably going to be the very things we're going to rave about when the game comes out. Since the game hasn't been released in our language yet, I can't give judgement because like someone said earlier, I haven't even played it yet. But no matter what, I already know that KH2 is going to be one of the best games I've ever played and will probably get 10 out of 10 rating from me.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
dark_light13 said:
waitn wait I just had to say this. While I was brushing my teeth I just had a revalation! How ther hell can you make a good/bad sid echart to a game when every one has diferent opinions. I know just as much people who have played the game and loved the plot as thoughs who didn't! So how can you put the plot as a down side with out believing it yourself?

My point is you cant say the plot is a downside when so may people who have played KH2 think it is an upside so either you lack information, you are stupid, or that was your opinion as well! SO what I have to say if you lack info is that im sorry I nvr knew, if yopur stupid go to school, and if thats your opinion then I was right any ways. WHo looks like the newb now?
sigh..........if you read it you would see the downsides is what most people complain about(if they complain at all).................the goodsides is what everyone has said was a goodside....and i dont want to get banned so lets just stop arguing.......................thank you and have a nice day..............

You know what's going to be ironic. The some of the things we're complaining about right now are probably going to be the very things we're going to rave about when the game comes out. Since the game hasn't been released in our language yet, I can't give judgement because like someone said earlier, I haven't even played it yet. But no matter what, I already know that KH2 is going to be one of the best games I've ever played and will probably get 10 out of 10 rating from me.
yes it probably will be the best game i ever played also

Vzam

Bronze Member
Wow way to back up every flame...keep in mind we all hate you still...

How can u be dissapointed already...god take your aderol and chill out.

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
i think the only people that have played the game and think its crap are people who cant understand jap... otherwise they are just haters....

my friend kata dl'ed the jap version cause i forced him to, although he hates kh, and he actually said it was really good. he especially enjoyed the gummi ship ^_^

also i would like to ask, how can you judge a games downsides (or upsides even) if you havent played the game yourself...? im not flaming, but it just seemed weird that you can give an opinion on something you dont have nor played...

this is alot like the "Wind Waker Saga"...

anywho, this thread should be closed because it is just flamesville, poppulation: YOU.

this thread has nothing to do with anything, its just telling use other peoples opinions, if it were a users opinions it would still be pointless but atleast it would be relevant. i dont care what other people think, infact i dont care what rikuheroofdark thinks, but id prefer your opinion than a bunch of people ive never heard of nor state their existents

Last edited:

skilled keyblada

im not going too close too reading that i got too the part where i seen soras the only one that dosent dissapear and i could tell there would be spoilers. and personally id wait for it too come out before taking other peoples word.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH2 is going to be good. It's going to have its share of flaws( I know it will. The first one had a few flaws), but it's still going to be the best game of the year. So I guess, me and everyone else shouldn't worry too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back