• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 disappointment

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
now ive watched every kingdom hearts 2 video that came out and have heard reviews about it from people who have played the game.............now every game has its downside and goodsides...........kh2 is no different now lets point them out from what i think to what others think

downsides
-basically a bad storyline
after roxas' storyline every other main character except sora just disaapear.........
even xemnas the almighty leader of the org. only has a few scenes.............
most of the org. only says about a few lines and then is killed and shown only a few times............
main characters show up at the weirdest times.........

compared to kh/com it changed alot in kh they showed us the "villians" proogress and everything

-voice acting(not really a problem for me)
i think the voice acting didnt really improve just stayed at the same quality...........
being i dont really care about voice acting it no big problem for me...........
they tried to get a star-studded cast(and we all know most stars dont have no talent **cough**paris hilton**cough**...............

-scenes cut
alot of the good cutscenes we seen in the previews were cut out..............
thats basically it. lol..............

goodsides
-excellent gameplay
the game had excellent game play, and alot of good drives and attacks and weapons and etc...............

-bosses
even though some of the bosses was easy some of them was really(really) hard.................

-the org members looked cool.lol.
it describes itself

-graphics
the graphics was the shizz. nuff said...................

-character designs
the characters all looked good and didnt look dorky or weak or their clothes was too small or anything...............
the characters fit(as in it fit their personalities) their outfits..............

i wrote this to show the plus and downsides of the game because people tend to just look at the negative sides of the game instead of the game as a whole

if you have your own down/good sides of the game discuss them here

if you have anything to add post it

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Re: Kh2 dissappointment

The only bad signs I can see is that most of the characters get pushed off the stage for Sora. The plot's good; it doesn't have anything to do with the plot. It's just that certain characters, such as Axel, DiZ, Riku, Naminé, Xemnas, ect. didn't get the amount of screentime they really deserved.

D

Dexter

My friend said Drugs were good! Now do you belive that? When you play kh2 give your own opnion about it. An what are you talking about bad reveiws? All the Reveiws ive seen so far gave kh2 8, 9, an 10! Also on Game Faq people wote there thoughts an wrote there own reveiw. An all of them gave kh2 a 9, 10. Trust me I think the kh2 blues are getting to you...

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

rpg master said:
My friend said Drugs were good! Now do you belive that? When you play kh2 give your own opnion about it. An what are you talking about bad reveiws? All the Reveiws ive seen so far gave kh2 8, 9, an 10! Also on Game Faq people wote there thoughts an wrote there own reveiw. An all of them gave kh2 a 9, 10. Trust me I think the kh2 blues are getting to you...
im talking about what PEOPLE who have the game have said not some review/rating from a game company, this is not everything i think, this is what people have said overrally(not sure thats a word)...................and yes drugs can be good..............

D

Dexter

Well, still I played kh2 an I loved it! It's all based on opininions. One person says Yes, the other person says No. One person say Green the other Person says Red. Okay why im I taliking about colors?

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH

From what I've seen these will probably be my complaints:

The Good:

*Improved Gameplay
*Bigger boss battles
*More bosses
*Larger levels
*Better, more action based cutscenes
*The graphics are better
*The new designs for the characters( especially Sora) are better.
*The music seems to be cool

The Bad:

*Average voice acting.
*The storyline is darker but a little more dull. Less emotion and more action. Another faction like the rogue unknowns from CoM would've spiced this up a bit.
*Characters from CoM taking a backseat.
*Not enough Order members. There should've been one or two at each world.
*No kissing scene with Kairi and Sora.
*Not enough summons( Vincent should've been one of them).
*The Disney villians just seem to be filler material now. All of them are now just like Clayton. In the last game, the major Disney villians had their own plan and agenda in taking over Kingdom Hearts. It would've been cool if Hades was the leader of a new group of Disney villians.
*The Titans in Olympus should've been in the game as bosses.
*Not enough worlds.
*Not enough secret bosses.
*Too many scenes were cut out.
*No custom keyblade feature( they took out).

I know it seems like we're complaining, but I already said a while back that I was going to be a little more critical with this game due to the fact that it took Square a rediculous three/four years to create this game. With three years at a company's disposal, KH2 should've been near perfect and had so many features. The fact it has this many bad sides is a little disappointing. It's going to be fun and we're all going to enjoy it. But the fact is, this current product should not have taken four years to make.

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping

The SE people tried there Hardest to make kingdom Hearts 2 and all you can do is complain about the story plot(do you want to take it up with nomura or do you want to appreciate the game which was like handed on a gold platter and what do you do you all complain and dissinigrate it with your complaining), no kissing(dude its E10+), not enough org. members (too let you know some of them died thats why), not enough summons(come on people! they took out the sake of the summons and give you on a silver plate five kick-@$$ drive forms!), no custom key feature( that would delay the process of the game making), not enough worlds( are you insane!?), no titans for bosses (they got the hydra), not enough FF cameos(nomura said they are only guests of the game not main characters), less emotion( isn't it kinda obvious the point is that the game has gone serious and that its just not playing around), average voice acting( they try there best give the people a chance), starting out with roxas then sora(they are trying to have you see the game in a differnt point of veiw). What do you mean most of the scenes were cut out that would take a long time its probably that you can skip scenes. Thank you for your time and no talent

Vzam

Bronze Member

You're such a whiney *****.

Let the game come out first before crying all over a forum.

Friggen typical American responce: absorb the most info, wait a week, get tired, and then complain.

god...you make me wanna leave this country...

edit: Go back to your DBZ plz...

Neo Nobody

Keyblade Knight

It seems like it was the same way in the first game and i know i loved the first game as most people did it focuses on sora because the game is about sora just like in all of the other games but that is jut how i feel.

D

Dexter

King Sora Strife have you even played KH2 NA version? An you can't base your opinions about the Voice acting just from watching 5 minute interveiw. An at least all the voice actors in kh2 are Famous. Heck how come billy Joe my neighbor can't do the va for sora? I mean he's not a famous CHILD STAR.

.....Man why do people have so many commplaints? Alot of reveiw companys gave kh2 a good score. ....An RikuHeroofDarkness go play your DBZ games that SUCK!

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
^Take in mind that the list I created was going by what I've scene so far. When I play the entire game, my viewpoint on some of those complaints maybe different. Oh and, MyInnerFred, Nomura said that KH is the story of Sora so of course the game focuses a lot on him. Damn Sora hater( there's too many of them).

Anyway, my only other complaint would be that the Sora.vs.Roxas cutscene could've been better. It should've been like the Obi-Wan/Darth Maul duel in Phantom Menace.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
BLASPHEMY!!!!!!! The story line is THE BEST. Fool.

Zeri

Its funny a mounth ago while io was reading these boards, everybody that had it was all yay and its so awsome. Now it seems the closer the date gets to the US release more and more people want to dis the game. Everyone is intitled to there oppion but come on how can you change it that much. Now that thats said I'll say what I think.......

KH2 has a majorly improved battle and graphics system, the story while not the best thing in RPG history is still better that alot of RPGs out their. The voice acting is not the worst thing out there either. Those who say the org members werent developed enough need to relize that would have been a bit pointless since they die anyway, sure it would have been nice to know their back storys butt in the long run they would still be killed off.

Some people are saying dont judge a book by it cover, i say if a book has a boring cover would you pick it up and concider buying it? I say most of the time no.

Only in this day and age do people wait 4 years for something then nit pick at it.

So thats my random little rant.

AngelofAdvent

Start the Machine
Zeri said:
Its funny a mounth ago while io was reading these boards, everybody that had it was all yay and its so awsome. Now it seems the closer the date gets to the US release more and more people want to dis the game. Everyone is intitled to there oppion but come on how can you change it that much. Now that thats said I'll say what I think.......

KH2 has a majorly improved battle and graphics system, the story while not the best thing in RPG history is still better that alot of RPGs out their. The voice acting is not the worst thing out there either. Those who say the org members werent developed enough need to relize that would have been a bit pointless since they die anyway, sure it would have been nice to know their back storys butt in the long run they would still be killed off.

Some people are saying dont judge a book by it cover, i say if a book has a boring cover would you pick it up and concider buying it? I say most of the time no.

Only in this day and age do people wait 4 years for something then nit pick at it.

So thats my random little rant.

Amen!!!

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight

Vzam said:
You're such a whiney *****.

Let the game come out first before crying all over a forum.

Friggen typical American responce: absorb the most info, wait a week, get tired, and then complain.

god...you make me wanna leave this country...

edit: Go back to your DBZ plz...
its obvious your dumbass cant read because if you could you would see this was made to see the good and the bad and not only the bad.............where do you see me whining.............obvious your ****head and have no opinion but to say the game is perfect............these aren't even my opinion isaid these are what people have said so far................which proves your just a worthless n00b with no life............so can you kindly get out my face and go choke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back