• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Dialogue

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Roxas is the innocent one. Sora is the merciless one. Where do you think Roxas gets his hint of hate? From Sora.

Puck

Deja Vu. Freakin Deja Vu. Hahaha, this is just like four years ago.

ShadowRoxas1907

On Destiny Islands getting ready to go to another
i don't think it is bad because it reflects there personality sora is childish,donald is loud mouth that does know when not to shut up and goofy got the mind of a young one.

i know, but its just a crappy scene! i mean, its a big fight with sephiroth! they could've atleast given it better dialogue than just "where's cloud?" "I dunno." i mean cmon!

Yeah Sora really is childish. But only because of Disney.

Sir Jecht

Pro Assassino Attivista
Awards
ShadowRoxas1907 use the edit button next time so you won't double post k :D

Yeah Sora really is childish. But only because of Disney.
Sora was made in the image of Nomura, meaning he wanted Sora to be like him in a sense and Sora's childishness should be appreciated instead of bashed, at least he's not a emo anti-social wannabe Cloud, instead he's a good character that's simply a good kid(when not killing everything). Why is that so wrong?

But I still didn't like the dialogue, but I'm a very picky person.

Puck

I agree. I'm glad Sora is the way he is. I don't think I would be able to play through a KH game if Sora acted like Cloud. AC was already hard to watch because of Cloud's unnecessary lust for emo.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The cutscenes were too dragged. I mean, it took way too long for something to happen, and there's alway that 5 second pause for breathing. It's supposed to make the moment tense but not when you're getting ready to fight and your opponent is standing right infront of you.

Here we go again. That famous Sora niceness complaint. He's nice because he's around his friends. He wouldn't be a good friend if he was rude to his friends like he was in CoM. And I hope you realize CoM made people hate Sora because he was too mean to everyone.

This is problem now a days. Everyone wants an RPG main hero to be like that piece of filth Cloud.
I half agree with you. Sora is not an emo, and that's why KH is fun. His character is perfect as it is and he should always stay that way, not so childish, though. He should start acting more mature but keep his friendliness. The half I dont agree is...well...Dont ever refer to Cloud as piece of filth again. Maybe in AC, he's was a bit emo (okay, maybe alot) but in FF7, he was alot like Sora, except for the clumsiness. Cloud is cool. Squall, however was really emo, but I dont see anyone degrade his character.

SH_Brat

Actually they made Sora kind of... dumb. I mean c'mon. He was so cool in the first game. Sort of silent, to himself, serious, happy, nice, truthful, and a bit sad. That was how he should of been. That's how he should be.Maybe, he doesn't have to be sad now but you get my point. 'Cause now he's dimwitted and a little too happy. I can see Tetsuya Nomura being like the first Sora, but he's way too smart to be like the second, in my opinion that is.

Mickey Killer

Oh yeah, the cloud scene.

Durr, I dunno. Durr.

And yeah, Sora was a little punk in this one and CoM. He was cooler in the first one. Like SH_Brat said, he was a little bit of everything and wasn't confined to one emotion. Happy, but not overly optimistic. Sad, but not a downer all the time.

Disney doesn't want a character to be a little crybaby who does nothing but complain about their problems or shut themselves off from others.

Puck

If Sora is an overtalkative punk in CoM and Kh2( yes, i do agree that he was 10x better in KH1. The KH1 Sora was a breath of fresh air from the usual main characters), you can thank Riku fans for that. If Sora fans were a little more outspoken four years ago, maybe they could've prevented Square from turning him into his current state.

LoyalSubject

subject to the king
Actually they made Sora kind of... dumb. I mean c'mon. He was so cool in the first game. Sort of silent, to himself, serious, happy, nice, truthful, and a bit sad. That was how he should of been. That's how he should be.Maybe, he doesn't have to be sad now but you get my point. 'Cause now he's dimwitted and a little too happy. I can see Tetsuya Nomura being like the first Sora, but he's way too smart to be like the second, in my opinion that is.

yeah sora did seem kinda dumb in the second one. i cant think of any examples but i remember while playin the game he said some pretty stupid things......but i guess its cause he's been hangin around donald and goofy too much :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back