• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 demo

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

zora keyblade

HEY everybody i was just wondering if someone wants the demo for kh2 because my dad works for square like i have mentioned before so i will do my best to help u getting happy i got 20 demos ( its all the same ) pre order now hehe lol :)

helios

Bronze Member
Really then how are you going to send it to us i want mine now.
Please...............wait i feel like a noob now B/C i feel that youre lying somehow.............<_<

darkmark

Replica of Riku

Do you think that the unknown with Sole Eater sword could be the relpica of Riku. I say this because do you remember when Riku mada a replica of Sora in Neverland. The replica of Sora had the same moves and it looked exactly like Sora only it was black. So what do you think?

zora keyblade

well riku replica is dead he died in kh: com and the one with the soul eater is the real riku cause its just the same soul eater and im not lying with the demo

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
R u the same person who said that u have KH2 costumes, and like b4, give us real proof, and then we'll believe u...

DarkOblivion

hmm yeah proof would be nice, but just send me a demo.

Tim Schijf
city: Lelystad
Postal code: 8223 CT
Street: Robbenzand 4

just send it and Ill before ever in ur depth :p

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Yes we all believe you. =P

How about this child, you send me a picture of your so called demo through a private message, and I'll reopen this thread. ;)

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back