• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 definite theme song

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kingdomluis91

Really i dont know why all o u r worried about simple and clean being the theme song... notice that in all the previews its on...

GET IT!!!!

DarrcEnigma

The One He Fears said:
I Hope it's "Kremlin Dusk"
The lyrics for Kremlin Dusk are, well... "screwed." Her entire Exodus CD is rather messed up though, for that matter. Just because they've been using S&C/Hikari for the trailers doesn't mean for sure that it's the song. But... I'd personally like to keep that song. Either that, or have Hikaru Utada sing an original song -- using an already existing song for a game is just sad, if you ask me.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
simple and clean is the theme song for kingdom hearts but it will have a twist. (that's a rumor spreading around in this website.)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
Well, maybe that's just because the game is still in development. I think it was comfirmed there will be a new theme song but that doesn't mean Simple and Clean isn't going to be in the game at all.

Twilight Town

Maybe they will do a darker remix of Simple and Clean or a new song that is darker than Simple and Clean since KHII seems to be darker.

tidusora

Yunakairi
Awards
maybe Hikara Utada (if thats her name) will do a song but very dark song

ultima55

It's actually either-or, depending on what your preference is. I just call her Hikki myself. ;P

Quite personally, I'd love a band like Dir en grey to do the KH2 theme... though the chance of that happening is about 1 in infinity. XD Gackt would be an excellent choice too, plus it'd be more likely.

A song like Asrun Dream would be perfect for KH2. I can already imagine it being a good choice for an AMV song. The entire mood of the song, and the lyrics (in a sense) fit the series to a tee. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back