• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Cutscenes archive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available

I managed to make it until the very month KH2 comes out before spoiling myself.

Things I've seen at least parts of:
+ KH2 opening
+ Every cutscene of the Underworld. (Hey, it has Auron, couldn't help it.)

Phoenix Hunter

Damn.....filefront's having PMS or something. I wish someone could just put all this into a torrent. Then I'd be able to download it all. ;>_>

symphonia117

could u upload the showdown of fate sum where else, file front has no free servers for it. and where is the secret vid u have to complete jim's journal 2 c???

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com

Really good list. lol. You beat me to it. I was just finishing recording the last scene on to my computer when i saw this thread. Great Job !

elle

although i've already finished the game its nice to see the videos without having to start over and etc so thank you bery bery mucho gracias!!!

Smexy_Sora

I did not know I was the only one recording cut scenes. I have on the cut scenes on dvd because I recorded them. *Runs to download some so I can keep watching them over and over*

sydawn

Oh,

I have also done all, and I mean ALLLLLLL cutscenes for the game onto my site (thats 230+ scenes, over 4GB)

I just thought I would share the secret ending in super Hi res with you in english, dont worry, I wont put my site name here..

http://66.79.164.28/kh2/ending.wmv

:)

Sophia Esteed

m e l o d y . e x e
I see Mary Sues...they're everywhere. They don't e
Website
sophiachi.livejournal.com

I personally would like to see some eng. cutscenes. Mainly the scenes @ Hollow Bastion (all, why not) and Twilight Town along with "random area" cutscenes (like when Axel "visits" Kairi @ Destiny Islands). Partially due to the fact that it's for an AMV project. ^^;;; No Youtubes (which I doubt you guys use Youtube anyway.)

BTW, sydawn, you wouldn't mind posting your site? With the eng. clips and all. Thanks.

*EDIT2* I'm looking for the KH2 Eng. cutscenes involving the boss fight with Seph @ HB, both before and after (when Cloud and Seph fight). They're not @ KHvids.com...a little help?? ^^;;; No Youtubes, it's hard to obtain from there...

Last edited:

ladyxshalott

Does anyone know where I can get all these cutscenes? That are not on youtube or filefront, just downloads. Please and thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back