• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KH2 Cutscenes archive

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Re: *Update 1/21* All KH2 Cutscenes Available

Hmm, nice work, I must admit.

Although I'll not be condoning or partaking in the uber spoilers, I must commend you both on the collection and the attempt. Nice work ;)

kairi123

Website

im just trying not to watch the vids coz i dont really wanna spoil the game too much...ive already seen the opening vid and ending vid and i think thatll do me fine!! lol :)

FigmentJedi

Are you going to upload the English cutscenes when the US version finally comes out?

N

NAMINE4LIFE

well
sum guy called port royal has already translated some clips why not just search his name?

Deathspank

*Sigh*

Suvre, wow, just wow. Don't try to get people to watch your crap via my thread.

P.S.
Next time you make another username, try not to acknowledge your previous accounts. It makes yourself look much less shady. Oh, and maybe touch up that grammar. That's what gives you away every time.

N

NAMINE4LIFE

look ok i did my study on this guy, i realised that if im gonna be accused of being him i myaswell figure out who he is and i saw a obvious connection with him and this port royal.

and i was answering someones questions ok

gosh you people should be in a physchiatric ward

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com

I watched the videos and stoped at Mysterious Tower. I cant watch anymore. And nice job getting all the cutscenes and translating on them, Well done! Now you'll have to do this all again for the English version. :p lol jk

BULLETPROOF

cool, i would have watched them if i wasn't going to buy the game, if i watch them now there will be no point of beating the game, once i beat it though im gonna download all the cutscnes in english :) seems really good, how long does the game last ? i think the origninal game took me 27, 37 or 47 hours to beat i forgot

Roxas

I wish some people would join the forums there!

Twilight power

Ahahaha on the mysterious tower cutscene soras to large for his old clothes ROFL have you seen his old trowsers on him?

Twilight power

Deathspank , when the US version comes out will you upload the english cutscenes also?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back