• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

kh2 coustumes...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
Yah I would never really wear those at any time but I mean cmon I still think that they are REALLY cool! I wouldn't be going to the mall or something in them but it would be cool to see myself wearing those things :D I think they look so awesome! It really good work that they did on those things especially since they have to custom make it for every person...

fede

Kairi's Heart said:
Yah I would never really wear those at any time but I mean cmon I still think that they are REALLY cool! I wouldn't be going to the mall or something in them but it would be cool to see myself wearing those things :D I think they look so awesome! It really good work that they did on those things especially since they have to custom make it for every person...

yea, i'll would take some pictures on them and then give it to my brother after i'm finish.

Kairi's Heart

I Love Axel!!!!
I wouldn't buy it either but I just wish I knew someone that could make it for me for free I think it would just be cool to try them on and... Why the heck would you wear those to school lol? I would rather kill myself than wear those to school especially Roxas's shiny pants XD even though I have uniforms at my school...

badreligon

Thats got to take so much time to make those. I wouldn't take them for free. I don't really have any interest in wearing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back