• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Commercial!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomSealer

if this is a lye, i will have to take certian procautions. but i thought they didnt have that underground thing anymore, i remember it but i thought it was gone. i need to watch the disney channel now to see if this is true.

Yuyin

KingdomSealer said:
if this is a lye, i will have to take certian procautions. but i thought they didnt have that underground thing anymore, i remember it but i thought it was gone. i need to watch the disney channel now to see if this is true.
The last time i saw it, it was for the new Stitch ride at Disney world i believe. I just asked my bro if he saw it nd he said that he didn't, and he watches it alllll day.

Lunar Knight

American Person
This will get me so pumped if I see it. You better not be lying. I do remember the secret lab, but I don't remember hearing a preview for KH and CoM.

D

Dexter

Really, I don't rember the last time they even did the Underground thing? People will belivve you if you record it then upload it to youtube! But man if your lying well let the mods take care of that....

Gamergirl

Silver Member
EnigmaticWarrior said:
It appears that nobody here remembers the Disney's Secret Lab thing that they had for Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.:p ...I'm watching the Disney channel right now, keeping an eye out for the preview. I hope I can catch it. When I do, I'll probably be squealing like crazy.:D I hope you aren't lying, XIII Heartless. XD

hey i actually remember those commericals 4 kh1 and kh: but i wouldn't know if they still had those lil segments on disney channel. but of course my stupid satilite dish can't pick up disney channel 4 some reason, but apparently i get toon disney . .be nice if they showed the segment on there

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Meh, we trust the source. .-. If its a lie, I will delete the update. If not, then yay.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
u all think i am lyin but it's the truth. i don't know how to ut things on youtube. but that underground thing only shows when they have a new ride or a new game. that's why u haven't been seein it. i have three disney channels causee i have directv but ill get back to u all when i find more. in the meantime, the official site has been updated so go t othat thread and see!

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
I doubt it. Disney Underground Lab hasn't been out more than a year. There's only the Movie Surfers and Mike's Super Short Show. Movie Surfers only show movies (hence the name Movie Surfers) and Mike's Show never showed a preview of a game.

Last edited:

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
Com, and the first one was on the underground (anyone remember T.U.M.E.G?) so I wouldn't be surprised that KH2 is on it. I haven't seen it though. I believe you.

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
FortuneCookie said:
I doubt it. Disney Underground Lab hasn't been out more than a year. There's only the Movie Surfers and Mike's Super Short Show. And if there were new videos or games coming out, they should post them here http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/index.html But this is just for the Disney Television Show. I think KH2 would show out somewhere else first

Well Underground hasnt been on obliously cause there arny many Disney thing important enough to talk about that have came out in the last year or so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back