• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kh2 Commercial!!!!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
i just saw kh2 on disney's underground lab thingamajig!!!!!! i heard sanctuary but it was parts we've heard already. it didn't really say anything WE don't know already. bit disappointing really... but this means kh2 is right around the corner. i told u all it wouldn't be on mike's super short show:p . yeah i stil watch disney...no i don't have problems i'm just obsessed wit KH. i thought commercials would be a week before game. i was right!!:D

D

Dexter

Hmm, this is right when I excpected Square ot realse the commercials! If you can plz record or somthin.....

Dark_Keybearer

lol... now i'll actually watch disney!! Noooo! -_-
I'll probably pass out from all of the High School Musical advertisements before it's on... but hmm.... i figured that KH2 would be talked about in the lab thing, just like KH1 was, but i was wondering when there would be any recognition at all. Good to know!

smexy_roxas213

thats what i ask myself every time i wake up in a
i remember that underground thing when the showed the commercial for the 1st kh, i need to watch disney now!!but there nvr any good shows on there, somebody record it and put it on youtube plz!!!

P.S. U BETTER NOT BE LIEING, cause im going to waste some time just watching disney commercials so i can try to c it, so if ur lieing IM GOING TO DO SOMTHING THAT IS TO HORRIBLE TO SAY

Last edited:

Yuyin

Sorry but i beleive he may be lying. Disney doesn't even show the Underground thing any more.

EnigmaticWarrior

It appears that nobody here remembers the Disney's Secret Lab thing that they had for Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories.:p ...I'm watching the Disney channel right now, keeping an eye out for the preview. I hope I can catch it. When I do, I'll probably be squealing like crazy.:D I hope you aren't lying, XIII Heartless. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back